[survival, apocolypse, open anarchy] so do you have a plan?

MaD_ReBeL

Veteran XV
So, of late there have been lots of doom n gloom threads. the US and ultimately the world economy are pending a massive collapse etc. there was also the survival thread and what not so if the world economy does collapse this will inevitably lead to mass panic the likes of which the world has never seen.

so, what is your plan to survive if the shit hits the fan?

lets assume two scenarios:

1) open panic, anarchy, collapse of government etc. Wide spread rioting/looting everyman for himself.

2) all the above and a few nukes go off. Lets assume low yield devices likely from terrorists. LA and New York get hit for sure possibly Dallas and Boston as well.

What is your plan?

p.s. you should also assume this leads to an ultimate zombie outbreak. no doomsday plan is complete if zombie outbreak is not taken into account.

not reading thread. its gonna be derailed. 90% of TW doesn't want to hear you. instead i'll post this:

GUNS. LOTS OF GUNS

Spoiler

ohnoesiy6-1.gif

My plan is to die quickly and try and get a good seat in heaven before the HUGE crowds start to follow.

bank on there being zombies and figure out a way to control them. thus ruling the world with my zombie army. any other way would just be stupid.

where is this dialogue (roughly) come from again?

person 1: what do we do now?
person 2: we learn their language and mate with them.

whoever said it, it applies here.

can we mate with ben reed?

If you're cleared of contamination, then we'll discuss it.

But yeah, my plan is basically to amass an army of dune-buggy driving mohawked thugs wearing football pads and carrying crossbows and bring order to the shattered landscape through overwhelming force. If any zombies get in my way, well, that's what the flamethrowers are for.

Barring any nasty interference from gritty Australian ex-cops or crazy Asians who can poke me in the chest and make my own intestines burst from my stomach and wring my neck, I think I'm pretty much in the clear.

Back