SUNDAY BASE TRIBES PICKUPS ARE BACK!! ALL WELCOME! NEW TIME - 5PM EASTERN!

sKILLz

Veteran XX
HELLO ALL!!

Sunday night Base TRIBES pick ups are starting back up. Summer is over!!!

NEW TIME 8 PM EASTERN! More people from the east play now a days, and starting so late, we lose alot. Starting earlyer, we are able to get some Euro's to play hopefully also.

ALLL WELCOME

ALL NEW

I know some of you came before and never got picked. Flame away if you want. I will do my best to get everyone in on at least one map if you show up. Speak up!!!

Interested? Tribes is STILL FUN.

Then again if you were not really good to start with, then it probably wouldn't be.

Cheers! See you Sunday!

Last edited:
I don't even know why you are having scheduled pickups. Any time you are online, you have an instant pickup and tell everyone but your 'pals' to fuck off the server.

I've been having the urge to do some med-armor chain whoring but it's been so long I probably suck now :(

but really 5 est is bad

its comparable to old people eating dinner really early, these used to start at like 9-10 est

you ever get your dsl fixed dutch?

i switched too since i didn't plan on doing anything that required ping again, but it did require the tech to come out and rerun lines and shit

but really 5 est is bad

its comparable to old people eating dinner really early, these used to start at like 9-10 est

is it not cool to play computer games early at night, only late?

doesnt matter for me either way, but you're not exactly a winner for sitting in front of a tv all day watching other people play football

is it not cool to play computer games early at night, only late?

doesnt matter for me either way, but you're not exactly a winner for sitting in front of a tv all day watching other people play football

I guess you're a winner playing with the 16 people that still play Tribes at 2 in the afternoon. :lol:

just funny when big wow nerds or fat people in front of tvs get ego complexes

luckily adroit meets both requirements

35192c2.png

Back