Stream Energy / Ignite MLM

sheeptaur

Veteran X
What the fuck is this Stream Energy / Ignite Marketing bullshit? My buddy is like all fucking about it and it's a total Amway "multi-level marketing" scam.

anybody got the skinny on it? PA energy has been deregulated so it's like a bunch of mary kay scam energy wankers.

its pure MLM. sure you can get people to switch to Stream Energy as their elec provider but the main point is to sign up other people as sellers.

build that pyramid, baby.

one of my friends got roped into this. they were having a party and he gave us the ol' "hey guys come check this out.." and closed the door behind everyone and proceeded to conduct a seminar. it was awful. i never expected something like that from him.

What the fuck is this Stream Energy / Ignite Marketing bullshit? My buddy is like all fucking about it and it's a total Amway "multi-level marketing" scam.

anybody got the skinny on it? PA energy has been deregulated so it's like a bunch of mary kay scam energy wankers.

I'm pretty sure Ignite was recently investigated by some federal authority on the basis that it was a "true" pyramid (concerned only with sales, and not offering any worthwhile product to its customers, and misleading its reps), but I think they passed whatever low bar there is for an MLM.

It's an MLM, like any other MLM. Give me a bit, and I'll try and ask some of my old co-workers (used to work for an MLM marketing firm) what they know.

Back