Stop posting political/ideological bullshit

Polus

Contributor
Veteran XV
I understand that the pending election has many of you fools panting to expouse why you're smarter/better/morally superior to whatever party you're against, but the quality of these political pundit threads has gone to shit (not that they're any good normally).

Yes, I do normally ignore them, but when you bring the party line faggotry into every thread, whether it relates to the topic or not, the shit starts to get annoying. If I wanted to know the latest news and polls from Drudge/CNN/Fox I'd fucking go to those sites.

Flame on bitches.

I agree. Realize that neither of these guys are telling the truth. So nobody has a better reason to vote for one over the other. In that case, keep your "reason" to yourself.

I'll take political discussions or debates, even with people I disagree with, over general apathy anytime.

You're the problem. Not people who discuss and defend their beliefs in this forum or in their everyday lives.

TedBundy said:
I agree. Realize that neither of these guys are telling the truth. So nobody has a better reason to vote for one over the other. In that case, keep your "reason" to yourself.
wow and i agree with you ted bundy

PopCorn said:
I'll take political discussions or debates, even with people I disagree with, over general apathy anytime.

You're the problem. Not people who discuss and defend their beliefs in this forum or in their everyday lives.

Yes, because these recent slew of threads represent reasoned debate between citizens. :rolleyes:

And you're right, I am apathetic towards discussing politics with a flock of morons who refuse to acknowledge anything besides the party line.

Just dont click on the threads then you giant homo.
Christ, its not that tough to decifer if a thread is political or not.
I hate em too but im also starting to hate the dickheads that bitch about politics.

pic06.jpg

SimoHayha said:
Just dont click on the threads then you giant homo.
Christ, its not that tough to decifer if a thread is political or not.
I hate em too but im also starting to hate the dickheads that bitch about politics.

You lack reading skills.

Polus said:
Yes, I do normally ignore them, but when you bring the party line faggotry into every thread, whether it relates to the topic or not, the shit starts to get annoying.

Yeah it's an exaggeration, but it's been spilling over a lot lately.

Polus said:
You lack reading skills.

Yeah it's an exaggeration, but it's been spilling over a lot lately.
The american president is being elected very shortly. Of course thats going to be on a lot of peoples minds. Thats why its in every thread.
Sheesh.

I understand why they post it, that's their prerogative to do so. It's also my prerogative to tell them to shut the fuck up and post more hit it or not threads.

The deserter is right. Fuck this political bullshit. I don't mind it when there's a few threads. I can avoid them. But when I have to avoid clicking on more than half the threads, I get annoyed.

Polus said:
I understand that the pending election has many of you fools panting to expouse why you're smarter/better/morally superior to whatever party you're against, but the quality of these political pundit threads has gone to shit (not that they're any good normally).

Yes, I do normally ignore them, but when you bring the party line faggotry into every thread, whether it relates to the topic or not, the shit starts to get annoying. If I wanted to know the latest news and polls from Drudge/CNN/Fox I'd fucking go to those sites.

Flame on bitches.
Expouse?

Back