Stop hoarding ammunition you fucking lunatics

What's the screening process like to join the NRA? Because I met some nice guys in Gillette, Wyoming who were your responsible, hunting type. They were also members of the NRA. Then I met some crazy fucking hillbillies in Jackson, Mississippi who were members. They were terrifying. If I was an asshole, I could have come away with the same negative view of the NRA that just about every liberal sheep has. Good thing I met those guys in Wyoming.

I think you will find more NRA members are like the guys in Wyoming than the hillbillies. I mean we are talking 90/10 or better. My experience at the national convention was more like 95/5. The kinds of people the left try to use as poster childs for gun owners do not represent the majority.

it's GAP

aka a retarded caliber that never should have existed.

Ina way yes, in a way no.

Would I buy this caliber or even another Glock again? Probably not.

I'd get a Kimber .45 custom carry or whatever the hell it was I shot the last time I went to the range...goddamn that thing was nice.

What's the screening process like to join the NRA? Because I met some nice guys in Gillette, Wyoming who were your responsible, hunting type. They were also members of the NRA. Then I met some crazy fucking hillbillies in Jackson, Mississippi who were members. They were terrifying. If I was an asshole, I could have come away with the same negative view of the NRA that just about every liberal sheep has. Good thing I met those guys in Wyoming.

screening? uhhhhh

they take any warm body who wants to donate money for a sticker

probably even a cool body willing to donate money

You're all going to DIE!!!

Someday.

I think it's kinda funny how you live your lives in fear and hiding like you won't.
I hope they let you take your ammo with you to heaven.

please do.

that will help make my mission of letting everyone in the world know that i like guns a lot easier.

thank you.

Obama is just putting into motion the Chris Rock plan of bullet control to curb violence.

I like it. $5,000 per bullet. Cool.

Does make the choice between firing a Uzi at someone vs. eating dog food for a month take on a certain importance.

heston.jpg

FROM MY COLD, DEAD HANDS!!!!

I feel inspired looking at that. A lot.

Back