Stanley Cup Rematch - Wings vs. Pens

lets go PENGUINS :rocker:

should be a really good game. hossa is gonna get booed whenever he steps on the ice...wonder if the pens will score 7 goals again :lol:

lets go PENGUINS :rocker:

should be a really good game. hossa is gonna get booed whenever he steps on the ice...wonder if the pens will score 7 goals again :lol:

Wings scored 8 last night. I love the fact that players come to Detroit for less money.......Hossa. Too bad the Pens won't see the post season this year. I'd love to see another beat-down.

Wings scored 8 last night. I love the fact that players come to Detroit for less money.......Hossa.

its a great organization....but he kind of burned the pens. people take less money to play in a lot of places. crosby and malkin for that matter could have gotten a lot more if they had gone to free agency.

ive been reading hossa is gonna take about 6 mil/yr to stay in detroit long term, with franzen taking about 4 mil/yr.

Wings scored 8 last night. I love the fact that players come to Detroit for less money.......Hossa. Too bad the Pens won't see the post season this year. I'd love to see another beat-down.

it wasnt really a beat-down dude. 6 games, with the last 4 decided by 1 goal. Pens have way too much talent not to make the postseason.

and try playing 1/2 the season WITHOUT your 2 best defenseman. that would be like the wings playing without lidstrom and rafalski for 40 games. my guess is that they would struggle too :shrug:

it wasnt really a beat-down dude. 6 games, with the last 4 decided by 1 goal. Pens have way too much talent not to make the postseason.

and try playing 1/2 the season WITHOUT your 2 best defenseman. that would be like the wings playing without lidstrom and rafalski for 40 games. my guess is that they would struggle too :shrug:

It was a great series, just poking fun. Agree about the injuries.

I predict a Pens win. Wings are in their typical FEB slump. Plus they just played last night, travel, get in Hotel, then this early start.

I predict a Pens win. Wings are in their typical FEB slump. Plus they just played last night, travel, get in Hotel, then this early start.

yah playing yesterday at 3 in detroit is kind of a bitch. hopefully they are tired. pens played well in detroit and won 7-6. and i think the fans are gonna be nuts today. i would think the penguins are more fired up about the game than the wings :shrug:

Wings are banged up too. Holmstrom, Franzen, Stuart are out. Lindstrom is playing with a lame elbow.

speaking of sports on national television

spurs celtics at 1:00
lakers cavs at 3:30

on ABC

Should be a good game and a good way to see Pens' character.

Hijacking the thread for a quick moment to say MTL is going nowhere and a playoff spot is seriously questionned now :*(

Back