St. Louis, MO / Louisville, KY - Things to See/Do?

So Glare never did show up not that he ever was going to nor bitch ass Naptown with his fake bullshit. If y'all niggas ever want a free beer or free meal now that we've established you're real life pussies I'd be happy to oblige.

Same to any of you other TW nerds that don't act like fake fucks. For those that didn't post moronic shit I appreciate the responses.

One thing I didn't expect is STL has some legit pizza. Super thin NY style crust with a nice crunchy texture. Also always cut in squares and some add white cheddar which you don't see very often which adds a unique but very good flavor.

I'll be in Chicago next Fri-Sun if anyone has good recommendations on things to do, eat, or see.

cool story bro. here's the real one:

i spent an hour waiting in the lobby by the tvs and bar with a drink in my hand, watching the elevators for a scared nerd in a tribalwar shirt (probably the only clothing scaredtexan owns) to emerge. all i saw was the usual crowd of fat tourists and their families. my homie working crowd control from a different vantage point didn't see anyone who looked like this buster either.

scaredtexan is a pussy but he made the right choice tonight by keeping his face intact and he probably kept me out of jail too.

just out of curiosity though: what'd you tell your "friends" tonight when you took the fire escape out of the hotel? that you like exercise? that the elevators were broke? that you were afraid of getting your ass kicked by a supreme alpha male you crossed on the internet?

what a fucking joker. LMAO

I'll be in Chicago next Fri-Sun if anyone has good recommendations on things to do, eat, or see.

you dodged Glare now you're coming to my hood and advertising it?

things to do eat and see in chicago:
1. do try to avoid me
2. otherwise you'll eat a tire iron
3. if you see me coming, run

cool story bro. here's the real one:

i spent an hour waiting in the lobby by the tvs and bar with a drink in my hand, watching the elevators for a scared nerd in a tribalwar shirt (probably the only clothing scaredtexan owns) to emerge. all i saw was the usual crowd of fat tourists and their families. my homie working crowd control from a different vantage point didn't see anyone who looked like this buster either.

scaredtexan is a pussy but he made the right choice tonight by keeping his face intact and he probably kept me out of jail too.

just out of curiosity though: what'd you tell your "friends" tonight when you took the fire escape out of the hotel? that you like exercise? that the elevators were broke? that you were afraid of getting your ass kicked by a supreme alpha male you crossed on the internet?

what a fucking joker. LMAO

Nice try bro. It was full of high school kids for some championship football game. Keep being online Alpha but real world pussy.

slogg you can be the next pussy to no show to a real life ass kicking.

Back