side smash *bounce back in*
side smash *bounce back in slightly higher*
side smash *bounce back in above your head*
up smash
grab bat
side smash

1400+ feet every time.

WTF all Wavebirds are like $50 on ebay :(
You should have purchased one before Brawl came out. They were going for under $30 before they were discontinued, and in the last month you could have had one for under $40 from eBay. Now Brawl is out and everyone wants a Wavebird.

for people using the nunchuk + wii, how are you guys jumping? I like the setup in theory, but I can't get used to the idea of jumping with the c button in my left hand. And jumping with the joystick up is completely lame and totally useless.

I've been using the classic controller, but I'm quite used to it after playing VC games for a while. There's definitely a trick to correctly using it. You grip a typical modern videogame controller with your hands at an angle, so that the tips of your fingers are pointing toward each other on the underside of the controller. But with the classic controller you need to sort of bring your palms inward, so that your thumbs line up perpendicular to the joysticks, and so your fingers are parallel to each other underneath the controller, pointing forwards toward the L and R buttons.

Its basically just gripping the controller tighter, and for people with larger hands it makes everything much more manageable, particularly using the joysticks. A lot of people seem to hate the classic controller but after some time getting used to it, I'd say I'm about as agile with it as I was with the gamecube controller, and I played melee a shit ton.
I'm using C to jump. I'm find with it because I never really played a whole lot of the prior SB games. I'm considering getting a classic controller, mainly to have a smash stick.

The English pronunciation for Ike is so weird, the Japanese version is "ee-kay" but I guess they thought that was too out there for the US.

2835-9774-1151
niggaz i wants be ur frien
also

3k ft in co-op homerun
Bowser + fox
bowser does his fire thing and fox shoots laser til 2 secs left. bowser bat ftw
like 190%damage on the bag

Yeah ZP if your that far away I guess we shouldn't have probably been playing... I was starting to wonder if I just sucked so bad that I should stop playing the game all together.

Back