Srsly, dafuq happened in Hawaii?

AnubiS

Veteran XV
So I'm watching videos of laser beams firing up the place. Is Hawaii a test camp for the ET invasion simulacrum of 2024?

:tinfoil:

#fasterthancnn

IMG_20230818_112926.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, like when they saw on the internet that covid vax would protect you and the others from infection, right? Stupid peoples lols

commie fucks like cael happened to hawaii gg

So I'm watching videos of laser beams firing up the place. Is Hawaii a test camp for the ET invasion simulacrum of 2024?

:tinfoil:

#fasterthancnn

IMG_20230818_112926.jpg

image.png

they are just openly taunting us at this point :shrug:

Last edited:
is anyone else not surprised this creepy imbecile is being tricked by facebook edits?

Anubis look at this.

https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/status/1692635987371790691

JUST IN - An independent Maui company has unveiled new evidence suggesting that equipment failures in the power grid likely triggered multiple fires.

The data was collected through a network of smart sensors known as Ting, distributed to homeowners by insurers.

These sensors, designed to spot electrical hazards at homes, also detect grid-wide issues in real time.

For example, on August 7th at 10:47 p.m., an explosion occurred near Maui Bird Conservation Center in Upcountry Maui. Soon after, flames appeared along the tree line.

Ting's data analysis showed that ten nearby sensors recorded a sudden voltage drop at that exact time—an unmistakable sign of a grid fault.

Such faults involve abnormal electric currents due to equipment failures, like transformer explosions, fallen power lines, or line contact.

These faults, seen in the bird sanctuary explosion video, can cause sparks or arcs, potentially releasing molten metal fragments.

Within the same period, 78 sensors across the island identified 122 grid faults, mainly due to strong winds.

In West Maui, data indicated significant grid stress. Lahaina saw 34 faults between late evening and early morning, increasing in frequency and intensity.

Meanwhile, Ting data aligned with a Lahaina power outage. During the outage, a local resident recorded a downed power line near his home, sparked by strong winds igniting dry grass.

Concerning the fatal fire that destroyed Lahaina town, indications suggest power grid issues played a role.

CEO Bob Marshall, who installed Ting sensors across Maui, explained that any of the noted faults could have triggered fires, underscoring the likelihood of power grid problems as a major contributing factor.

Last edited:
The mainstream common man thinks something was planned.

I think the laser beams are touted by the media to be the leading suspicion of what's going on. Don't pay attention to it.

I think there is a good chance it was started deliberately. Even if that is not the case, the whole land grab idea is certainly true.

Also, has anyone noticed that Hawaiians have had their culture and land completely taken over and they never really fought or went to war about it? Even afte they lost, no sour grapes terrorist activity. Kind of makes it seem like a culture of pussies even though they say it's a warrior culture. I don't dislike the culture, but they seem not to care about it much.

when the wind blows hard above ground power lines can arc and short transformers causing molten metal to be cast around

Back