Squirting is Peeing

:p:

Watch the vid cogz, dunno what the thread was called, pm someone. :/
Also, dunno what it was, I do know it wasn't from her, or rather for their sake, I sure as hell hope it wasn't from her. At any rate the vid is here, please review and offer your synopsis you argumentative little biatch.
Not too much, we don't want him in the neg reppers club.

Is it you in the video? It would make sense that a nerd virgin would consider watching a video to be "hands on".

Cervical Mucus and Your Fertility - American Pregnancy Association
After your menstrual period: The production of cervical mucus is at its lowest immediately following your period, and some women report “dryness” during this time. But, over the next several days, more mucus will become present and it will likely be yellow, cloudy, or white in color, and somewhat sticky to the touch.

As Your Ovulation Date Approaches: As you enter your fertile window, your cervical mucus will increase in quantity and moistness. Color may be cream-like in appearance.

At the Time of Ovulation: In the days immediately preceding ovulation, the production of cervical mucus will be at its highest and the consistency and color of the mucus will be similar to egg whites. Once you detect the presence of this fertile-quality cervical mucus, you will know you are in your most fertile days.

After Ovulation: After ovulation, the quantity of cervical mucus begins to decline and become thicker in consistency.

you should have learned this is health class.
We who have sex call this egg shells in her panties. Time to pull out br0.

if u jerk it in the shower n get cum on ur hands then try to rinse it off it becum (lol) like rubber cement n definitely doesnt turn liquid:

source: just pulled some out of my hair from yesterday

thats the protein cooking (much like what an egg does when you heat it up)

never use hot water to rinse off, use cold, or it will get thicker

Back