[Sports Dudes] What's the best way to prevent irritation between my nuts and thighs?

band-aids on the nipples. I never had to though...

When I run, I sweat incredible amounts (even when I don't, I'm considered a 'sweater'). This causes my shirt to become drenched in sweat, and with the motion of up and down running, along with shoulder movement, my shirt goes up and down on my nipples. Since it's sweat and I'm running, it cools as I run, making my nipples hard. This up and down, wet fabric, on rock hard nipples = chafing on nipples.

Cliffs:
-I have to put band-aids on my nipples sometimes.

You can always go the cancer route like myself. I've noticed that my sack tends to stay more in the middle between my thighs, also I can cross my legs while sitting down with no discomfort whatsoever.

When I run, I sweat incredible amounts (even when I don't, I'm considered a 'sweater'). This causes my shirt to become drenched in sweat, and with the motion of up and down running, along with shoulder movement, my shirt goes up and down on my nipples. Since it's sweat and I'm running, it cools as I run, making my nipples hard. This up and down, wet fabric, on rock hard nipples = chafing on nipples.

Cliffs:
-I have to put band-aids on my nipples sometimes.

yeah, I had teammates on my x-c team that would have blood on their uniforms sometimes at the end of a race. never had the problem though... :shrug:

Back