[Space] Finally!

Solar 'tsunami' helps Nasa confirm that Voyager 1 has made it into interstellar space | Mail Online
In September 2013 Nasa announced they were pretty sure that Voyager 1, the most distant man-made spacecraft from Earth, had passed into interstellar space.

And now that finding has been confirmed, thanks to a ‘tsunami wave’ of radiation from the sun. The wave vibrated particles in the spacecraft’s vicinity and allowed scientists to calculate that the probe was in a different region of the universe to our own solar system.

Having passed the outermost planets it is now the furthest man-made object from Earth and continues to send back data as it becomes the first spacecraft ever to enter interstellar space.

More here: Voyager - The Interstellar Mission

Last edited:
the recent solar flare created this "tsunami wave" of radiation which helped scientists unlock secrets of the universe because it caused the right vibration in particles. tehvul is write about sun and viberation and etc. cetera

~madd~

I live in the continent of california in the city of the united states in the county of north america.

I'm a geographist.

i dont know
what these haters want from me
im just chillin in the breeze
coke in hand feet in sand
fly like pelican

i get icfire and tehvul mixed up

same personality, same sexual predilections, same level of education, same severe case of downing effect

Last edited:
Back