soulcalibur 4 you got it?

I just picked it up for the ps3. I unlocked all the characters, except for one empty slot next to vadar, who is it for?

Even after the apprentice is unlocked theres still an empty slot i think. I'm thinking it may be for future DLC for Yoda/Vader.

Love it! Kilik is still as badass as ever, Same with Raph.

I am really liking the apprentice and of course Darth owns. :D

Darths moves are so fluid. I can't believe they haven't made a successful fighting game out of star wars characters till now. They had that one crappy fighting game with all star wars characters but the characters were so stiff it killed the gameplay.

Even after the apprentice is unlocked theres still an empty slot i think. I'm thinking it may be for future DLC for Yoda/Vader.

Namco has already said Yoda and Vader will be available for download when they get the data ready for both systems. This is who will be in the missing slot.

Namco has already said Yoda and Vader will be available for download when they get the data ready for both systems. This is who will be in the missing slot.

sweeeet.

the Apprentice is a cool character, force lighting is fun. I haven't tried the online play yet, but I want to practice a bit more before getting my ass kicked by a 15 year old in a pink dress.

Last edited:
soulcalibur-iv-20070919063301661.jpg

Holy shit I mean come on

So I got the dualshock3 because i needed a 2nd controller, but it doesn't rumble, even with vibrate on. wtf, does the game not support rumble?

Sig, Nightmare and Mitsu are some of my favorites so far. I always get my ass handed to me by Astaroth though, I'll have to give him a try.

I played this on Sunday with my bro.

One thing I couldn't figure out though. I tried creating a Yoda character, but since they don't wear armour I don't understand how you get their powers up so that you can select different skills. As far as I could tell you shouldn't waste your time with the Apprentice or Yoda and just level up the pre made characters.

Whereas I started a Nightmare guy and leveled him up, and that allowed for more and more skills/armour to be used. I am new to SC so what am I missing?

I played this on Sunday with my bro.

One thing I couldn't figure out though. I tried creating a Yoda character, but since they don't wear armour I don't understand how you get their powers up so that you can select different skills. As far as I could tell you shouldn't waste your time with the Apprentice or Yoda and just level up the pre made characters.

Whereas I started a Nightmare guy and leveled him up, and that allowed for more and more skills/armour to be used. I am new to SC so what am I missing?

Yoda doesn't get equipment, but he does have several different lightsabers to choose from. Beat the game in story mode to unlock all weapons for a character (you still have to purchase them).

Yes I know, but you aren't able to edit the Yoda's that are initially given to you. And if you create a yoda, he doesn't have the necessary Power/Special etc numbers for you to be able to select any skills.

So essentially you can change his sword but lose all his skills. ie: not worth doing.

Yeah, Yoda and the Apprentice are basically unmodifiable which is annoying.

Also, anyone who uses Yoda in ranked play is a douche. It forces me to just do that same move over and over and whack him on the head cause it's the only move I have that will hit him.

Back