Sorry to bother you beautiful...

[SHiN]AkumA

Veteran XV
I am selling my PC and need to know how much blah blah blah.

AMD64 3200+
Corsair XMS Cas2 2x512MB
Asus K8V Deluxe
eVGA 256MB 6800gt
Hitachi 160GB 7200rpm SATA
NEC 16x DVDRW
Fortron 530w PSU

I'm keeping my old case, so it's all going in a brand new Newegg.com - COOLER MASTER Elite 330 RC-330-KKN1-GP Black SECC ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Retail
Nothing has ever been overclocked, and the stock heatsink and fan on it are newer (1yr).
Anyone have ideas on what a fair price for this is? I'm think $350-400.

Thanks.

Just because it's not a top of the line gaming system doesn't mean it's not worth $400. Someone out there needs a PC for web browsing and word processing and shit that doesn't play any games, and they'd happily pay $400 for it instead of $800 for a new one from Dell or something.

It's great how most nerds think the second you can't play the newest game on something it's suddenly worth 1/10th its' value.

jonez you can get an emachines with a better proc, more ram, more HD space, and a monitor for $400 these days. You'd have to be an idiot to buy that for $400

I am actually selling this to my Dad. He just needs something better than what he has now. I'd love to sell it to him for really cheap, but I have school, car, and moving out expenses right now. I know he will pay whatever I want, as long as it's cheaper than a new machine.

I cannot even begin to fathom "selling" anything to my father. That said, I'd probably buy a whole new prepackaged deal said by others above than spend 300-400 bucks for this.

I cannot even begin to fathom "selling" anything to my father. That said, I'd probably buy a whole new prepackaged deal said by others above than spend 300-400 bucks for this.

It was my Dad's idea in the first place. He's obviously trying to help me out. If I could afford to hand the machine over to him I would. I was going to use this machine for awhile longer.

jonez you can get an emachines with a better proc, more ram, more HD space, and a monitor for $400 these days. You'd have to be an idiot to buy that for $400

Except e-machines are complete pieces of shit. I've never worked with a single one of those computers that wasn't always crashing, full of bullshit bundled software, and built with half assed refurbished parts. They're junk, plain and simple. I'd take a solid custom built Athlon system over that any day.

Well you do come from a rich family man. Its a different world. I gave my mom my old machine but if i needed money this would be a good "excuse"

VGA EVGA 320-P2-N815-AR 8800GTS 320 - Retail (Qty=1, Price=$286.99)
MB GIGABYTE GA-P35-DS3R 775 - Retail (Qty=1, Price=$129.99)
MEM 1Gx2|G.SKILL F2-6400PHU2-2GBHZ - Retail (Qty=1, Price=$119.99)
CPU INTEL|C2D E6420 2.13G 775 4M R - Retail (Qty=1, Price=$186.00)
HD 160G|WD 7K 8M SATA2 WD1600JS % - OEM (Qty=2, Price=$103.98)
CPUCOOLER|TUNIQ K8&P4|Tower 120 RTL - Retail (Qty=1, Price=$64.99)

i r fast now

Back