Soooo...

War

Veteran XX
What are the thoughts of this....

http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/TV/09/07/911.film.clinton.offic.ap/index.html

I thought it was pretty common knowledge that The Clinton's turned their head away from any conflicts. I guess I dont see what the big uproar is about. This is great stuff for all the Right/Left Wingers here at TW.

I guess this just shows how Politics and Entertainment are starting to blur together in the media. It is getting harder and harder for me to believe anything I read or see when it comes to polititcs, regardless of being left or right. And sadly I think the media is more to blame then the idiot officials that we elect. No one spreads fear and doubt like the media anymore.

Interested in comments from Clinton lovers and haters.

Yeah, I don't know what to believe.

We know they turned down Bin Laden previously.... I'd like to know how much of liberty they took in their screenplay. It's one thing to deal with fictional situations, but this is something that affected us all.

And I'm not a Clinton lover by any means, he was/is a douche. But if you take a real life person and make them seem responsible for some of the events leading up to one of the biggest tragedies in our country's history, then it better be right.

:shrug:

Well, although no one has seen the 'final' version, apparently a lot of people have already seen one of the cuts.

If it is true that it presents things that are factually incorrect and inaccurate even to the 9/11 report, it is a fucking disgrace.

Well they did have the head of the 9/11 commision working with them. Wasn't Burger the one stuffing his pants with documents?

And how would you Dems feel if it was about Bush and he claimed not all of it was true?

From what I have read/heard/seen Clinton did have chances to take out Bin Laden. But I also feel it is unfair to blame him as well. Did he turn his head when it came to terrorists, problaby, but I think every president before him did as well. Don't get me wrong I dont like Clinton at all, I think he is one sneaky SOB.

If it is true that it presents things that are factually incorrect and inaccurate even to the 9/11 report, it is a fucking disgrace.

So you have the head of the 9/11 commision and the film makers saying its true, and you have the Clinton Posse saying its not. So what do you believe?

What will be the biggest disgrace is if ABC caves to the Clintons and edits it, even if they feel they are 100% accurate. Just more proof the media can no longer be trusted.

Back