[Sons of Anarchy] Season Finale

Overall very weak in half a second you knew that they where off the hook when the cartel pulled in on the cops, set up next seasons i guess... very weak i taught it would have been better

Boring finale. Good drama with Clay but it was pretty much Deus Ex Machina for him, felt bit weak... :lol: 'd for the whole cartel stuff. "Yeah we r actually feds sry"

How many seasons has this been running?

I missed the bus on this one but I think I am going to DL it and watch em back to back.

Overall I wasn't all that impressed. I wanted Clay to die, and in honesty it would have been a much bigger twist if Jax had taken him out when he had the chance.

It is interesting to watch Terra's transformation into Gemma though, you can see signs of this beginning, in I believe season 2.

I wonder what is going to become of Opie. Should be a nice course of events for next season.

Yea Pearlman is still on there.. That reminds me, I wonder what he was trying to tell Jax in the hospital.

I bet he's an undercover CIA agent too. :lol: Or maybe NSA..

tumblr_lvu0621NNi1r3yideo1_.gif

Yea Pearlman is still on there.. That reminds me, I wonder what he was trying to tell Jax in the hospital.

I bet he's an undercover CIA agent too. :lol: Or maybe NSA..

Cool I am definitely going to have to catch up on it then.. I have been a perlman fan since Quest for Fire.

And I thought it was OK. I'm glad Perlman will stay on as he's prob my fav actor on the show.

I hated the montage at the end though. Spent like 8 mins on that song where I just wanted to see what was going to happen next.

Back