[SONG] Kurayami Town [SONG]

Oh Com'mon. Are you that hard on your students at Juliard Mr. Bernstein?

you are just saying that because old skul is your long time fuck buddy

anyone else makes that song and you hate it. im ignoring your obvious bias.

sorry. it sounds horrible, the lyrics arent that witty, and its really fucking slow. the only thing i regret more than listening to that song is the fact that i will never be able to regain the time i wasted listening to it

Yes, and what would my excuse be? I'm not exactly old_skulfan ... yet, I have no problem admitting the greatness here. This shit is hilarious, well-done, and a fucking master-piece.

i will never be able to regain the time i wasted listening to it

Wow. I can probably name 100 things I do commonly that I wish I could get my time back from, and working on this compilation is not one of them.

you are just saying that because old skul is your long time fuck buddy

anyone else makes that song and you hate it. im ignoring your obvious bias.

sorry. it sounds horrible, the lyrics arent that witty, and its really fucking slow. the only thing i regret more than listening to that song is the fact that i will never be able to regain the time i wasted listening to it

:lol:

How long did it take you to come up with that witty, insightful post and type it in?

Because I own that time now. And you can't have it back.

This was so fun to make.

Fourstar was a more dramatic story I think. More of an "oh shit" factor to the drama that added to the songs poignancy. That's where KurayamiTown lacks imo. The drama gives Fourstar that extra push over the cliff.

^^ that's me, btw. Sass.

old_skul told me he had logged back in as me. He was incorrect. And I just confirmed that right after I posted as him so I could gloat about his wrongness.

This was so fun to make.

Fourstar was a more dramatic story I think. More of an "oh shit" factor to the drama that added to the songs poignancy. That's where KurayamiTown lacks imo. The drama gives Fourstar that extra push over the cliff.

how many non-destructive-edit tracks you use mate?

I used to layer shit manually through soundforge and record em with cubase (I was 14 and it was stupid)

you use a real studio mate?

Yes, and what would my excuse be? I'm not exactly old_skulfan ... yet, I have no problem admitting the greatness here. This shit is hilarious, well-done, and a fucking master-piece.

Wow. I can probably name 100 things I do commonly that I wish I could get my time back from, and working on this compilation is not one of them.

:lol:

How long did it take you to come up with that witty, insightful post and type it in?

Because I own that time now. And you can't have it back.

^^ that's me, btw. Sass.

old_skul told me he had logged back in as me. He was incorrect. And I just confirmed that right after I posted as him so I could gloat about his wrongness.

This was so fun to make.

why dont you party line it tonight and yall can duck each other off while old_faggot takes it in the ass from his ugly bitch. OH LOL ITS SO COOL THAT U2 R LIKE MARRIED BUT BOTH HAVE DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS ON TRIBALWAR LOL WHOS LOGGED IN

but stop releasing shitty tracks. seriously. the world is a better place without it, and there are more clever ways to mock kurayami than releasing horrible records which make me want to firebomb your fucking house. anyone jumping on your dick train cant recognize halfway decent music and their opinion is automatically disqualified and lacks any credibility

hope this gives you two some pillow talk tonight

cheers!

Last edited:
how many non-destructive-edit tracks you use mate?

I used to layer shit manually through soundforge and record em with cubase (I was 14 and it was stupid)

you use a real studio mate?

I maintain a small project studio here at the house; we do little stuff like these songs. We have access to "real" studios though for bigger projects.

I use Cubase SX2 to record all my stuff; I'll be upgrading to Cubase 5 soon. The Kurayami Town tune was maybe 30 tracks. FOURSTAR was around the same amount. Keep in mind there's stereo tracks of guitars, too.

why dont you party line it tonight and yall can duck each other off while old_faggot takes it in the ass from his ugly bitch. OH LOL ITS SO COOL THAT U2 R LIKE MARRIED BUT BOTH HAVE DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS ON TRIBALWAR LOL WHOS LOGGED IN

but stop releasing shitty tracks. seriously. the world is a better place without it, and there are more clever ways to mock kurayami than releasing horrible records which make me want to firebomb your fucking house. anyone jumping on your dick train cant recognize halfway decent music and their opinion is automatically disqualified and lacks any credibility

hope this gives you two some pillow talk tonight

cheers!

Wow, you take TW very, very seriously. Really, it's not that deep dude.

Back