some guy flashed a gun at me...

Polus

Contributor
Veteran XV
Im fucking mad and scared shitless right now.

Im coming home from a judo and I need to get some gatorade so I pull in to my exxon station, which is like secluded from other stores. I walk in (not noticing the black kid standing next to his car) and buy it.

When I walk out a black kid looking around 14 leaning on a white boxy looking car, maybe an aold toyota, with and older black man in the drivers seat. The kid says to me " Look at this model looking faggot." ( had taken a shower/cleaned up was going to see woman) At first I think hes talking to someone else, but hes staring directly at me kinda waving his left arm at me. So I said "what?" like I hadn't heard him.

He says "You look like a fucking dick man." He kinda chuckled at me. At this point you have to understand my frame of mind. Here is some punk ass black kid talking shit to me, I had a bady day, and I'm fucking twice his size, probably 4-5 years older as well. Thinking I can easily kick his ass or at least intimidate him I say the dumb white guy comeback "you want say that to my fucking face?" The kid gets that angry ass look on his face.

He starts cursing at me in really fast balck-american english which I can hardly understand (something like "fucking bitch ass white fucker what the fuck you talkin etc etc etc" then he lifts up his sweatshirt and shows me that he's carrying. I couldn't tell much but I saw enough to realize it was a decent size revovler that was either real or damn real looking.

Ok so at that point I jumped into my car and drove my ass out of there double time. The guy in the driver seat was getting out when I left and there was no way in hell I was staying. I didnt even think to look at the plates/make etc.

Yeah. Just needed to type that out. I'm thinking about a) becoming racist or b) buying a gun, but I think if I go choice A i have to buy a gun anyways.

Summary:
Go to gas station
Black kid flashes gun at me after brief verbal exchange
I get in my car drive away
I'm mad and want to kill young punk thug looking kids.

Explain to him that its good to look like a dick when you are going to get some pussy. Black men love pussy, even more than they love guns and looking tuff. You could have bonded, man.

Get a fucking Desert Eagle, then the next time you meet a black bitch who pulls his shirt and shows his pistol, pull yours up and show him your gun takes up half your chest.

Or don't and be gay, whatever floats your boat. :shrug:

if he's flashing a gun over a little verbal dispute with a white guy, he'll be dead before 16. hate to see that some people can't get over the hardass 'g-unit' phase. that's basically what 50 cent and Eminem have chanegd America's kids to

Excel said:
Explain to him that its good to look like a dick when you are going to get some pussy. Black men love pussy, even more than they love guns and looking tuff. You could have bonded, man.

This man is smart...

Or you could have said, "I'm going to see your mom"

But also, A) and B)

Also, wtf is up with blacks, mexicans, asians always needing to flash their weapons? For whites, fists are what you settle fights with. Maybe a rougher upbringing or something?

yeah, he definitely isnt
stevie woulda broken both of webster's arms before his fro pick hit the ground.

fucking punks. Think they are tough and can talk shit to anyone because they have gun. What faggots. That's why they should ban hand guns, then little faggots like that would get their asses kicked.

Back