SodaStream

|V|

Veteran XV
Just got one of these. Figured the soda would be flatter than normal soda.. but not the case. I was getting sick of getting 2 liter bottles of 7 up and Sprite.. and end up getting like 4 or something and having to go back in less than a week just for soda.

Looks like it's about 23 cents per liter on refills + whatever flavoring you want (i won't be using theirs). Pretty good deal.

Been thinking about getting one of these. What flavorings are you using if youre not using theirs?

I don't like the flavoring very strong of most soda, so I would just take like diet 7 up/Sprite and mix it with diluted fruit juice, lemonade, stuff like that

so now I'm just doing that without the sprite or 7 up part, just watered down fruit juice w/ carbonation

you drink way too much soda

indeed, I hope carbonation doesn't cause cancer

I would love to make like carbonated orange juice or something, that what this thing does?

you have to use unflavored water when you put the carbonation in, then flavor it however you want

another solution to your problem of not having enough soda to drink is to stop drinking so much soda

Back