[Socks] With Sandals

1slob18c1

Veteran X
Why the hell do people wear SOCKS with SANDALS? It doesn't make any sense to me. I think this is just a Utah, possibly Mormon, trend(if you want to call it that). If any of you do this, please kill yourself or lose the socks when wearing sandals.

25141-socks_sandals_opinion.jpg

This asshole even took it to the next level by wearing socks with thong sandals, look at that shit. :mecry: This bothers me deeply, and I just fucking hate people who I see with socks and sandals on. Some people wear the socks to keep their feet from getting dirty? WTF its your feet, no sane person is going to judge you based on the cleanliness of your feet when you're wearing sandals, so why are you worried about having clean feet?

Do any of you see people that do this, if so, don't you always feel caught offguard? It just kind of fucks my day up temporarily to see something so deliberately douche status.

Please take a minute to hate these people and this trend with me.
Spoiler

PS Damn sock/sandal wearing Mormons pissed me off today! :mad:

I hate people who wear sandals all the time, socks or no socks. Stop scuffing the bottom of your sandals on the ground, thanks.

I live in Huntington Beach, CA. You know who is a tourist and who isn't based off of their socks & sandals. Its annoying and I laugh at them everytime I see them.

I live in Huntington Beach, CA. You know who is a tourist and who isn't based off of their socks & sandals. Its annoying and I laugh at them everytime I see them.

I don't know what's worse, sandals and socks or popped collars?

Okay... the "thong" sandals is stupid to wear socks with. However I do wear sandals year around, so during the winter I'll wear socks, but it's always ankless black socks, nothing bright, or white, or anything like that, so it doesn't look terrible.

I just like to wear sandals.

Some people have some fucking disgusting looking toes. Are you sure you want to be seeing them?

As long as the socks match the colour of the sandals, and the socks don't go much higher than the ankle (or the person is wearing pants), I have no problem with that.

My hated fashion trend at the moment is the fuckhead frat guys down here that wear the fishing shirts (Guy Harvey or especially the one with the flap in the back), croakies, and docksiders. You can usually find these assholes pumping out Jimmy Buffet tunes and holding Busch light in each hand.

You don't own a boat...you're in college, you fucking ASSHOLES.

Some people have some fucking disgusting looking toes. Are you sure you want to be seeing them?

As long as the socks match the colour of the sandals, and the socks don't go much higher than the ankle (or the person is wearing pants), I have no problem with that.
Then they should wear shoes and not sandals.

I don't know what's worse, sandals and socks or popped collars?

Probably both. Every now and then I'll see some prep with a popped collar, rare but it happends.

Also, If you've ever been down to Main ST during the street fair you'll see atleast a dozen or so people with socks and flip-flops.

Back