[Soccer]Bob Bradley out as US coach

About a year too late I think. He should have been out after the World Cup; not necessarily because we played so poorly, but because I think the USMNT simply needed a change of leadership.

Bradley definitely knows his X's and O's, but like Bruce Arena before him I think he relied far too much on his veteran players at the expense of playing time for burgeoning youth.

Finally, not to hate on him really just wasn't getting our team over the hump from consistently mediocre to good.

I'll admit Bob's tenure was an exciting one. At times you had to love where he got us to (playing in the Confederations Cup Final was pretty awesome).

At other times, you scratched your head and wondered why the hell he picked the squad he did. (Players like Ricardo Clark and Jonathan Bornstein come to mind.)

All in all, it was indeed time for a change. We need new ideas and new players to enter the player pool. Bob seemed to like playing his veterans and favorites a bit too much for my liking.

We need an innovative, score first offense.
Well yeah, and that could come from playing Americans in the MLS as forwards instead of the foreign fucks.

Case in point, the MLS all star team got beat 4-0 by Manu last night. Manu basically came over here and spanked all the American teams.

Meanwhile, the ladies team continues their games with the Americans up front scoring goals. I just posted the one of Morgan's left footed flick. Just follow the ladies Soccer and BBall teams, because that's how the men should work. Limited foreign fucks in our leagues. I'd send them all home and say FU.

Last edited:
About a year too late I think. He should have been out after the World Cup; not necessarily because we played so poorly, but because I think the USMNT simply needed a change of leadership.

Bradley definitely knows his X's and O's, but like Bruce Arena before him I think he relied far too much on his veteran players at the expense of playing time for burgeoning youth.

waaat

in the world cup we conceded a goal in the first 15 minutes in 3 out of 4 games, including the first 2 games in a row. that's terrible coaching any way you slice and dice it.

dude got lucky in gold and confed cups and showed his limitations in world cup 2010 and gold cup 2011

there's so much talent out there for the US these days and the players he selected made no sense. case in point, how do you keep a guy like Holden out of the starting line up on a consistent basis?? he's a regular starter and star for a mid-table premier league team

this is excellent news and i hope we get a foreign coach with a plan not just for the national team but also setting up some kind of structured youth system to bring up talent from age 13 on

Last edited:
might I suggest Pia Sundhage takes over as the coach of the USMNT :sunny:

or she can doubletime it up and be the coach of both women and men

or NGFM as coach of the team

Well yeah, and that could come from playing Americans in the MLS as forwards instead of the foreign fucks.

Case in point, the MLS all star team got beat 4-0 by Manu last night. Manu basically came over here and spanked all the American teams.

Meanwhile, the ladies team continues their games with the Americans up front scoring goals. I just posted the one of Morgan's left footed flick. Just follow the ladies Soccer and BBall teams, because that's how the men should work. Limited foreign fucks in our leagues. I'd send them all home and say FU.

everyone on the US team is from the US

How that case in point if a team of foreigners comes in and beats the American team?

Because our team sucks. The foreign fuck forwards who play in the MLS probably didn't play in the all star game, because they didn't want to get injured. They were probably playing for Manu.

Seriously people, look at the women's teams. They're mostly American when it comes to the leagues they play in. The forwards are getting real game experience.

I don't have time to look up all the stats, but I'm sure it's similar to hockey. If I go to each team, and look up the forwards and mid field, I can bet you they're foreign players. For example, Beckham.

The Men's Team USA is separate from the MLS, while the women's team is from their league. That's the other problem. How do the men get real world experience?

Because our team sucks. The foreign fuck forwards who play in the MLS probably didn't play in the all star game, because they didn't want to get injured. They were probably playing for Manu.

Seriously people, look at the women's teams. They're mostly American when it comes to the leagues they play in. The forwards are getting real game experience.

I don't have time to look up all the stats, but I'm sure it's similar to hockey. If I go to each team, and look up the forwards and mid field, I can bet you they're foreign players. For example, Beckham.

what the fuck are you talking about??

Back