So...

We're really not afraid, it is just that they didn't even know we were engaged so we're going to ease them into it.

you can't tell me that absent isn't the biggest pussy on the forum. He talks shit and can never back it up. I put my shit out there. I've posted my picture, many times. I've talked about my life and have taken my lumps. That retard just types and types and types. I bet he sits to take a piss.

U know Tpk uses this exact line of reasoning right

So do you really wanna be like him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well best of luck

Read the first post and thought of Vanster's experience immediately.

Really seems lined up for exactly the same thing.

Clues -
Sterilized, don't tell the family, dealing with ex-husband when they don't have kids, dealing with your ex and your kids, if it happens - working at the same place will speed up the crazy

Result -
a year or two of bliss then batshit crazy omg I love you but I have to leave drama departure

That said, I hope my prediction is wrong. You always seem like a good guy.

Congratulations and best wishes!

U know Tpk uses this exact line of reasoning right

So do you really wanna be like him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i nexted tpk pretty bad but didnt release any of the info just did a thread telling him to get help that got hofed

tpk never posted his picture or was honest about what was happening to him neither was his family

faghawk is right about tpk manic typing. i have never seen falhawk do that. they arent at all alike

in the hof thread tpk was manic and even after it he still maintained he had no mental illness . every thread for the last 5 years and every post tpk has made has been a wall of manic text

falhawk might be on his 2nd marriage and it might be with a fat lady that has matching tattoos with him but who really gives a fuck

its too bad he doesnt just go common law with her but i dont know all the details of marriage rights so theres probably some reason for it

Last edited:
Yep getting engaged 4 months in and married 8 months later is the key to success, bros. This time its for real!

it feels like falhawk went from divorced, to swimming in pussy, to having this girlfriend in like 3 weeks

or was it more like 2 months

who knows

yeah i don't get that.

sounds like a plan of continual lying.

i don't understand why people give so much of a fuck what others think of them. if you have to lie about who you are or what you are/have done then maybe you should rethink your actions...

Back