So you want a update with my jeep?

|baby|roach|

Veteran X
Well im the guy that got his jeep stolen by his gf and crashed threw a trailer and into a house.... http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=405183&highlight=jeep

Heres an update...
Well I got the call from icbc today about being reinbursted for my jeep and it was nothing that I expected...
Heres a few facts about my jeep. I paid 7400$ for my jeep threw a friend that knew the dealer. I pair 900$ more for a warrenty. To get the jeep i took out a loan for 9800$ in total. I also have around 4000$ worth of receipts for things i fixed and added on.

Well the guy at Icbc said that they have came up with the numbers for the jeep. They have a cheque for 7900$ and a gst rebait for 530$ if I buy from a dealer again... my loan is still at arond 9000$ since i just got the fucking thing so i still have to pay 1100 on a jeep i dont own anymore. I have to give the cheque to the bank since it was for the jeep that doesnt exist anymore..
Also the bank said that I will need a cosign if I want another loan and my parents have already said that they will never do that.....
Plus ive lost my job over this so im currently looking for a new job........

Ps, since i live in canada how does one join the U.s.m.c? do i have to apply for us citizenship before I can even consider it?

thanks for listening.

Details that I missed:

GF status?
How did you lose your job?
Why do you want to join the USMC?
Why aren't you happy that you got any compenstation at all?

|baby|roach| said:
Well im the guy that got his jeep stolen by his gf and crashed threw a trailer and into a house.... http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=405183&highlight=jeep

Heres an update...
Well I got the call from icbc today about being reinbursted for my jeep and it was nothing that I expected...
Heres a few facts about my jeep. I paid 7400$ for my jeep threw a friend that knew the dealer. I pair 900$ more for a warrenty. To get the jeep i took out a loan for 9800$ in total. I also have around 4000$ worth of receipts for things i fixed and added on.

Well the guy at Icbc said that they have came up with the numbers for the jeep. They have a cheque for 7900$ and a gst rebait for 530$ if I buy from a dealer again... my loan is still at arond 9000$ since i just got the fucking thing so i still have to pay 1100 on a jeep i dont own anymore. I have to give the cheque to the bank since it was for the jeep that doesnt exist anymore..
Also the bank said that I will need a cosign if I want another loan and my parents have already said that they will never do that.....
Plus ive lost my job over this so im currently looking for a new job........

Ps, since i live in canada how does one join the U.s.m.c? do i have to apply for us citizenship before I can even consider it?

thanks for listening.
threw = through
reinbursted = reimbursed
warrenty = warranty
came = come
rebait = rebate
arond = around
Any dollar amount, e.g. 7400$ = $7400

There were so many errors in that post that I couldn't refuse to nazi it :( (and I probably missed some stuff)

Last edited:
MX said:
through not threw

v0rteX said:
threw = through
reinbursted = reimbursed
warrenty = warranty
came = come
rebait = rebate
arond = around
Any dollar amount, e.g. 7400$ = $7400

There was so many things wrong with that post that I couldn't refuse to nazi it :( (and I probably missed some stuff)

Here we see the difference between a wannabe grammar nazi and a good grammar nazi.

CommyBastard said:
yeah you have to be a us citizen to be a marine

sue the bitch for $1100 + damages and crap

I dunno about that. There was a big thing on the news about dead soldiers being granted a posthumous US citizenship. (They were wet-backs.)

I'm not positive though.

You don't need to be a citizen. And if you join and deploy, you can get US citizenship just like that. Just talk to your camp legal services and they'll hook you up. Now I don't know exactly what you need to join, I'm sure a greencard or something.

CommyBastard said:
yeah you have to be a us citizen to be a marine

sue the bitch for $1100 + damages and crap

When i was going through pilot training there was a guy who was a German born, German citizen going through it with me. He washed out though. Theres always the luftwaffe.

Back