So yea, don't buy ISK in EVE

Did you use the same IRL name and info for both? Are the payments coming out of the same account?

Do you regularly send isk to characters you've had no prior contact with?

Roga said:
Penalized is one thing. Making the character essentially unplayable is something else. Essentially banning a customer for one offense.
It's not unplayable. Sell all your possessions, maybe beg someone for more ISK, or buy some more ISK legally.

ViRGE said:
It's not unplayable. Sell all your possessions, maybe beg someone for more ISK, or buy some more ISK legally.
or delete that character and start over. Maybe ask a friend or someone else who's trustworthy to hold onto your stuff if you really want to keep it.

I spent the money on the learning books and on 2 implants (int and mem). I was planning on doing a combat char, not an industrial/science one, so those implants would be pretty much useless after learning skills. I didn't buy any equipment whatsoever. I only have the 1 mid level amarr fighter, no spares. There's nothing really to hold onto because the biggest thing I had was the learning skills (717k in learning skills). Sorry, but I'm not going to redo 6 weeks of training and I'm not throwing good money after bad. So that means either I beg for 82 million from the newbie amarr guild (hahahahaha) or I run a billion mission runs at 30k a pop to make the money back. Sorry, but I chose neither. Fuck it.

k, sorry. don't let the door hit you on the way out.

what do you want? sympathy? remember which forums you're at.

heh.

Too bad. That was a little harsh. You could trying getting 100 mill again lol, make it goto an alt. Then use the alt to give it to your main?

I don't know.. Either way. You got caught. And if you quit, too bad. this game is just so great.

Back