so who shops at whiskeymilitia.com

beardston

Veteran-5
today i found some new snowboard pants that regularly cost 250 for 60. if you check it often enough you'll find good stuff.

gilt has some nice classier stuff. most of it is still crazy expensive but sometimes you can find some great deals.

steep and cheap and whiskeymilitia appear to be the same site

or they just so happen to be advertising the exact same shit

if I had the extra cash that kite would be mine, good deal

I use gearscan.com very often which is far superior to gearattack and tracks whiskeymilitia. I purchased my $500 wetsuit the other day for $150 and the cheapest place other than that I could find it was $270.

SAC et al have been a little less-awesome the past couple years

I still buy something once in a while though

I've shopped there a bunch of times and have returned 50% of it. THey sometimes have 98% off deals that are worth it. But I've learned to think twice from buying from there.

i know they're both owned by backcountry.com, but don't think they sell the same shit

hey vempire, how's the riding this year man?

Kinda weird. Tons of snow locally, but the storm cycles tend to be accompanied by milder temps. Like this last week we got a couple feet of snow, but it was mixed in with some rain. Temps are dropping so I hope we'll get some more fresh without the rain soon. I'm mainly looking forward to heading out to Revelstoke at the end of the month. They're getting puked on right now so I'm hoping it stays that way. I have yet to get up to Whistler, but maybe after Revy.

I use gearscan.com very often which is far superior to gearattack and tracks whiskeymilitia. I purchased my $500 wetsuit the other day for $150 and the cheapest place other than that I could find it was $270.

i really like this gearscan site thanks man

Who the fuck would pay $250 for snowboard pants? I have some cheapies that were probably $30 maximum that keep you perfectly dry and look as attractive as any other snowboard pants.

Back