So who getting that new Xbox when it comes out

Skeletor666

Merried Man
Veteran XX
Any updates on time and price?

This quarantine has got me console gaming till midnight!

FUCK YOU ALIEN Isolation this game NEVER ENDS!!!!

I don't early adopt consoles. Will probably wait a year for MS to work out the bugs and for hardware supplies to settle down.

Never owned an Xbox but I plan on buying the new one when it comes out, as well as the PS5.

Haven't played any games on the Xbone in years. Use it for tv now. Next system I buy won't be for at least 2 years. Daughter will be 5 then so she will probably want something at that time.

i might - wish they had included hdmi pass thru though. its nice with the current gen to not have to switch inputs on my receiver if i'm watching tv and want to fire up a game

you really can't beat gamepass though since it includes both xbox and pc games

I'll be getting it for my kids. I hope the new NCAA football game will be out by then. It's too bad that a used NCAA 14 costs more than a new game.

30fps all over again :rofl:

"Assassin's Creed Valhalla will run at a minimum of 30 FPS. On Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, we are committed to offer the best experience to our players by immersing them in the most beautiful worlds and environments we could create, and leveraging not only the graphics enhancements offered by the next generation of consoles, but also faster loading times and the new architectures."

https://www.ign.com/articles/assassins-creed-valhalla-30-fps-minimum-xbox-series-x

dogsagain73.png

Back