So when did this place become a far right Trump loving shithole?

Tahnit

Veteran XV
Just saying. Ive been gone for...years now, and I come back out of morbid curiosity and slammed with the WTF Trump loving cult shit that I see in places like The_donald and shit like that.

what the fuck happened to this place.

sounds like uve been living in reddit/r/politics and on twittard

no actually it seems like I just have common sense not to buy into this cult bullshit.

Because it is literally that. Common sense. Hes an idiot, a fucking moron, and he fucking has dementia. Hes a fucking lunatic and cant complete sentences.

His brain is misfiring on words lately.

yet hes the best president? Fucking what?

If you agree with that you are in a fucking cult. Thats all there is to it.

Last edited:
the media can twist anyone from good to bad and vv. the american media is also blatantly biased against trump to the point they dont even bother hiding it anymore... its called propaganda. youre just part of the normie cult that doesnt realize this.

no actually it seems like I just have common sense not to buy into this cult bullshit.

Because it is literally that. Common sense. Hes an idiot, a fucking moron, and he fucking has dementia. Hes a fucking lunatic and cant complete sentences.

His brain is misfiring on words lately.

yet hes the best president? Fucking what?

If you agree with that you are in a fucking cult. Thats all there is to it.

LOL TDS hitting you a little hard, eh? :lol:

the media can twist anyone from good to bad and vv. the american media is also blatantly biased against trump to the point they dont even bother hiding it anymore... its called propaganda. youre just part of the normie cult that doesnt realize this.

Excuse me? The live footage of Trump show him misfiring words. His brain is fucking shutting down. Denying this is denying your own reality. Listen to how he talks in just about every time hes on tv. Dude is stupid. He uses words like "biggest,most, best," ect to make it sound like he knows what the fuck hes saying.

He lies, constantly. This is just facts.

You are in a cult.

Do yourself a favor and "disappear" for another 5 years.

You won't be missed. And hey, at least Trump will be gone right? :sunny:

Trump asked another nation to interfere in our elections. He's not a godamn king. Hes a president beholden to checks and balances. Yet the cult thinks that he should be able to do whatever he wants. There is a word for that; dictatorship.

hello welcome to our little outpost of the_donald hope you stay for the conspiracy theories and white supremacy

Nobody you remember is here.. The group of hillbillys that are in charge now have convinced themselves that Aestis, Herbtown, WarWitch and the rest just don't have internet any more, and that's why no one is here.

The other reason is that anyone with a dissenting opinion is immediately doxxed by Havax and Tele-- while against the rules, the remaining administrators are also Trump lovers and do nothing about it. That sums up the reasons for the shit-smelling graveyard this place has become.

Trump asked another nation to interfere in our elections. He's not a godamn king. Hes a president beholden to checks and balances. Yet the cult thinks that he should be able to do whatever he wants. There is a word for that; dictatorship.

I might feel sorry for you, pity you, if I thought you actually believe this shit.

Just another weak troll. /yawn

So yeah, welcome back I guess. Have you met Captain Tele yet?

Nobody you remember is here.. The group of hillbillys that are in charge now have convinced themselves that Aestis, Herbtown, WarWitch and the rest just don't have internet any more, and that's why no one is here.

The other reason is that anyone with a dissenting opinion is immediately doxxed by Havax and Tele-- while against the rules, the remaining administrators are also Trump lovers and do nothing about it. That sums up the reasons for the shit-smelling graveyard this place has become.

Finally a straight answer. That....kinda makes sense I guess. Godamn what the fuck is happening to the world. Idiocracy is becoming a real thing. Thats a shame.

lmfao look who's back

looking forward to the next "why I'm leaving" post

I might feel sorry for you, pity you, if I thought you actually believe this shit.

Just another weak troll. /yawn

So yeah, welcome back I guess. Have you met Captain Tele yet?

I actually do. Cause I have a functioning brain. I'm not denying reality.

Finally a straight answer. That....kinda makes sense I guess. Godamn what the fuck is happening to the world. Idiocracy is becoming a real thing. Thats a shame.

Vanster is the forum drunk so you might want to take his comments with a grain of salt.

Or not, I'm not your dad. :shrug:

Back