So was Obama's wife really a man ?

Deuse

Veteran XV
The breakdown.

Is The First Lady MICHAEL LAVAUGHN ROBINSON Actually the First MAN?

Is The First Lady MICHAEL LAVAUGHN ROBINSON Actually the First MAN

mike-obama_collection.jpg

Last edited:
brought 2 u by pizzagate

pizzagate: get ur ping pong paddle pedo conspiracy theories here

Last edited:
So who popped out their kids

Barack Obama and the First Lady, Michelle Obama, have kept a tight lid on photos of their precious daughters being released by the press. Still, we have seen a startling lack of pictures from the early years of Malia and Sasha.

Now we have evidence that this may not be due to the fact that Michelle has ordered the press not to release them, but that they do not exist.

Malia and Sasha show little to no resemblance to their “parents.“

BOMBSHELL: Documents Surface Proving That Michelle Obama Never Gave Birth To Malia And Sasha

The only part I struggle with is the abundance of cock bulge photos and video. If he had gender reassignment back in '83 then ol Mickey should let John Wayne Bobbitt know that they actually grow back.

i heard most trannies are like Bruce Jenner and don't cut it off.

come to think of it I have never seen preggers pix, of laura bush or hildog either!

how long have our presdents been marrying??? is it possible the presdent is a woman and his (her....) wife is man....... that would explain why they never showed birth cirtificant

come to think of it I have never seen preggers pix, of laura bush or hildog either!

how long have our presdents been marrying??? is it possible the presdent is a woman and his (her....) wife is man....... that would explain why they never showed birth cirtificant

Right, but whether or not you see pregnant photos or not is besides the point. There are no photos of Barack with his 'daughters' prior to his presidency, these daughters literally popped out of thin air.

Between this kind of shit and the Pizzagate shit going on, for the first time, I mean really for the first time, I'm really starting to get worried about the state of our government.

Our own government is allowing a child pedophilia ring to knowingly operate, which has clients involving some of the biggest figures in our government, and they've got us fighting over stupid shit.

How in the actual fuck do you remove THIS kind of cancer from our government.

I'm reminded of a post that I'd read on 4chan that was purportedly posted by an FBI agent who was working the Hillary email scandal when that was still relatively new. I get that 4chan's a cesspool of all kinds of batshit crazy stuff, but this post was long. Really long, this person took a lot of effort to post this, and I could tell just by reading it, and catching the tone from it, that things in our government are about as disgusting and rotten to the core in a way that I'm not sure we've ever had to face as a country.

I don't know that I'll be able to find the post again, probably not, and I wish I'd saved a screencap because it's the kind of thing that, if true, would probably make any skeptic really start to wonder just how deep the rabbit hole goes, but I'll paraphrase what little I can from the post, again, not a direct quote, this is basically what I took away from the message:

"The issue with the E-mail scandal isn't really about whether or not Hillary was leaking classified information. We know that she did, and she COULD be prosecuted by that, but it's not really what worries us most. There's something far darker, and far deeper that branches into every aspect of our government. It runs so deep that no FBI agent wants to tackle it.

Agents that have pressed or even discussed the matter get reassigned or wind up missing. It's the kind of assignment that scares the FBI into a state of complacency and fear because there is no where safe anyone who's investigating this can go. The more we dig, the more filth we find along the way. We know what's going on, we know who's involved, and we know to what extent the kind of power that we're up against can and will go in order to keep us from prosecuting them.

It's the kind of secret that could very well undermine the public's trust with the government. Whatever comes of this, will ultimately result in one of three things: Civil war, an overthrow of the government, or the kind of anarchy unlike which we've ever known or seen. This is the kind of shit that will tear this country apart, and no one within the FBI has the means or the resources to stop it."

Edit: To which I'm going to add, the post in question was probably 25-30 pages long, it was a serious read. He did answer a few questions along the way, but was too rattled to post anything concrete at that point, genuinely fearing for his life. It's the kind of thing you might see someone write when they're on their deathbed.

dang the pizzagate post is pretty long too and it took a lot of effort to make

must be true

Back