So, they took away my happy

wow, lotta balls to say your gay on this site.

Not sure what to tell you, things will be for the better I guess. You're holding onto something that will never happen in the first place. Let it go and move on.

I guess.

SonGohan said:
In all honesty, even if it's love or not, do -not- try to force yourself on a guy that is straight. You'll only make him either look less of you or downright hate you no matter the bond before, which would only make you feel worse in return. There are boundries you should and should not trek.

Yeah this is a known thing. You know when to shut your mouth and not do things (but if you think about it, this goes for all people).

Some 16 year old has a problem about dating a chick and TW jumps all over him but a fagit wants to suck some guy's cock and TW get's all lovey-dovey.

Interesting double standards. Maybe it's just the atypical hounds that would normally jump on a thread like this, if it was of a hetrosexual subject, don't know what to do.

Anyhoo, leave your "happy" alone. Sorry if that sounds harsh, but a clean break is the easiest if things aren't idea. Ya, it's crappy but really, what are you expecting to do? Either grab some balls (omg I'm laughing right now) and do your best to convert him, if that's even possible, or write some stupid letter to give to him and let him get on with his life.

Also, never adopt a child.

Why would someone ever post this at tribalwar dot com. I haven't read the thread but whoop must be bashed into a 6"x6" cardboard box by now.

Good luck with your problems, though.

:ugh:

what I hate about gays is when they mess with straight guys. just stick to your crop.

so don't push him or he might end up hating you too.

hit that tit said:
if it makes you feel any better, i'd let you suck my dick

Now that's my definition of the kind of selfless dedication to others that makes TW great.
----------------------------

Whoop, babe, your shit is way complicated for the ol' rancher to figure out, but my take on this is:

A) He's not straight. At least not completely. A straight guy would head for the hills. Some faster, some slower, but they would all disengage from the relationship fairly directly.

B) You guys aren't making hump. You can't ever see making hump. Hump=romance. No hump=not a romance.

C) You guys are codependent. You are a lifeline for each other. Breaking it off with him will feel more life threatening than heartbreaking.

D) See if you can start to think of him as being family rather than as a boyfriend. The reality of the situation is that he's not your boyfriend, but he would make a hell of a brother.

E) Go get laid. A lot. Safely. It'll take your mind off the lost aspect of romance and who knows, maybe you'll find someone else to spend some time with.

F) Take the bus up to visit Hit that Tit and give him a hummer. He volunteered after all. ;)

Good luck, take good care of yourself.

Last edited:
Rancher Dan said:
Now that's my definition of the kind of selfless dedication to others that makes TW great.
----------------------------

Whoop, babe, your shit is way complicated for the ol' rancher to figure out, but my take on this is:

A) He's not straight. At least not completely. A straight guy would head for the hills. Some faster, some slower, but they would all disengage from the relationship fairly directly.

B) You guys aren't making hump. You can't ever see making hump. Hump=romance. No hump=not a romance.

C) You guys are codependent. You are a lifeline for each other. Breaking it off with him will feel more life threatening than heartbreaking.

D) See if you can start to think of him as being family rather than as a boyfriend. The reality of the situation is that he's not your boyfriend, but he would make a hell of a brother.

E) Go get laid. A lot. Safely. It'll take your mind off the lost aspect of romance and who knows, maybe you'll find someone else to spend some time with.

F) Take the bus up to visit Hit that Tit and give him a hummer. He volunteered after all. ;)

Good luck, take good care of yourself.
wow. good reply :) I agree that any guy that was 100% straight would most definitely be on a cross-country run at "i lov--"

aScotiA said:
wow. good reply :) I agree that any guy that was 100% straight would most definitely be on a cross-country run at "i lov--"

Thanks. The adderall has kicked in, but I'm too lazy to go clean the kitchen. Buzz buzzz buzzz ;)

Being gay is disgusting. I wish I was religious so I could be happy that you were going to hell, ass packer

Back