[So] t-shirts, what size do you guys wear?

Limbo

Contributor
Veteran XV
Doing a lil research,
just curious what you cool doods looks for when you buy a tee.

1. list your top 3 things you expect/look for.
2. What's your size?
3. ur preferred cut, slim? classic?
4. Crew or V-neck??
5. what's the maximum you would ever spend on one? or did?
6. Fav brand? why?

pics of your fav tee would be awesome too.

Last edited:
M or L depending on the cut

and mostly they're funny shirts I found on BustedTees or some other website

depends

if i'm looking to highlight my bulging pecs or flaring lats i choose something that will hug my frame like a XXL otherwise a XXXL for a "looser" fit

typically i'm wearing tapout, affliction, or armani tees

sm or med, depending on the shirt. I can't stand a t-shirt to be too tight or too big, at all. Hardest thing is finding a shirt that is small in the waist without being too small at the shoulders + actual sleeves on a short sleeve shirt. Fucking baby sleeves are gay.

I don't think I'd ever spend more than 30 bucks, and that would have to be a shirt I really liked. I wear a medium, and most of the t's I wear are slim fit somewhat plain, maybe a v-neck here or there (no homo).

sm or med, depending on the shirt. I can't stand a t-shirt to be too tight or too big, at all. Hardest thing is finding a shirt that is small in the waist without being too small at the shoulders + actual sleeves on a short sleeve shirt. Fucking baby sleeves are gay.

I don't mind baby sleeves, but I agree that being 6'3, having a tiny waist, and a large chest area makes it very hard to find a T that fits well. The athletic cut ones are nice for a little while, but somehow the bottoms always get all stretched out then they are just baggy and it looks stupid!

UGH!!!! FUCK !!! RAGGGGEEE

Crew, XL or XXL depending on how I want it to fit.

I prefer the wide shoulder tshirts, the one's with a sleeve going to the neck, I have big shoulders and could wear L if the shoulder is made right.... But tshirts rarely are.

*EDIT:* Here is what I mean:

if it's got this kind of sleeves:
P10877558.jpg

I'm going to wear an XL or even an XXL depending on how I want the fit.

if it's got this kind of sleeves:
662.jpg

I'll buy a L or XL depending on how I want a fit (L for normal, XL for loose)

Last edited:
Picked up some Hanes Ts a few months ago, size medium, plain white. No fag-enabler chest pocket.

Fit amazingly well. Wear them all the time now.

This.

medium shirt. I hate when the sleeves balloon out so I prefer the vintage fit or whatever it's called.

I like v-necks too

Large, and I make my own t-shirt designs now.

My latest one is a map of northern Africa where the capital of Niger is an italicized Please.

1. cut, color, feel
2. m or L
3. slim. today's "classic" looks baggy and sloppy and isn't really classic at all
4. both have their purpose
5. $40-50

if you just need a cheap, basic t-shirt, nothing beats hanes. ever. got my shelves stocked with them

newdandyism-deluxec397hanes-v-neck-t-shirts.jpg

Doing a lil research,
just curious what you cool doods looks for when you buy a tee.

1. list your top 3 things you expect/look for.
2. What's your size?
3. ur preferred cut, slim? classic?
4. Crew or V-neck??
5. what's the maximum you would ever spend on one? or did?

pics of your fav tee would be awesome too.

Style, comfort, quality

I like my shirts to not be baggy, and I'm a smaller dude, so S typically, medium if the sizes run small.
^ see above - slim
depends on if I'm feeling hipster or not, I have like 2-3 v-necks

On a t-shirt? $30ish. I've bought quite a few concert tees at about $25, that seems to be the middle ground. Ideally about $20 if it's just a basic tee and like $25-30 if it has some sort of design going on.

This, exactly. Except I'm med.

Back