So Rayn, your faggot mods and you edited my thread?

Yes. Play with fire you get burned.

Don't post peoples real names, in tags or otherwise. Its pretty bloody simple.

all i know is that apparently 'kyara knightley' is infractable but putting her actual name verbatim in the tags is a-ok

beren is an idiot and a liar

I implore you to take a step back because you're just making yourself look stupid and giving everyone else a little Internet Jerry Springer bullshit.

Don't listen to this guy. Only reason I come here is to watch the daily meltdowns.

I'll let it ride a bit so everyone can get a laugh, I mean its kind of what I do, but sometimes I have to do shit for your own good because sometimes, in my moments of weakness, I feel pity. Other times, I indulge in Schadenfreude.

Now you're talking Ryan :bigthumb:

mofo did get infracted but you guys bitched at him so much about overmoderating he went light on him. i had a number of feelings on how fucking stupid the situation was and my immediate reaction was to give the guy a time out but reversed the ban since I really don't feel like being a fucking baby sitter. Everyone here knows what happened. The guy came back and immediately picked a bunch of fights instead of letting sleeping dogs lie. I found myself thinking about what to do this morning and running late for work because I was dealing with irrational behavior and decided I just don't have time for this bullshit.

This is just one situation. I don't follow all the stupid drama, I don't want in on your personal vendettas, I have no idea how each of you think you've been wronged and what you think you are justified in doing.

However, if you are acting like an asshole (again) I implore you to take a step back because you're just making yourself look stupid and giving everyone else a little Internet Jerry Springer bullshit. I'll let it ride a bit so everyone can get a laugh, I mean its kind of what I do, but sometimes I have to do shit for your own good because sometimes, in my moments of weakness, I feel pity. Other times, I indulge in Schadenfreude.
please please please don't ban badmofo

you cannot put a price on how entertaining it is watching this goof melting down

Please make sure and infract Plasmatic, and delete his post too.

Thanks.

Oh also, posting my ex-wifes name is cool for some reason? Give me a fucking break, get the children to behave.

Back