So Putin has cancer

I cracked a joke about dementia to my friend at the bus. The old man sitting next to me politely asked. "Can you stop making jokes about terminal diseases?"
I replied "yes I cancer." Then I cracked tumor.

An apology from Belfast General Hospital......

Dear Mr. Murphy.

We are pleased to inform you that the biopsy of the redness on your penis showed it was not cancerous.

It was lipstick.

We deeply regret the amputation....

A solider had recently found out that he had cancer, and the diagnosis was making him feel miserable and struggle to carry out his duties. After failing to polish his boots properly, the drill sergeant called him forwards.
“Why haven’t you polished your boots properly?” He yelled. “What’s wrong with you? Can you make your kit presentable or not?”

“Cancer”, the soldier replied sadly.

“Good!”, the sergeant shouted, much to the soldiers surprise, before marching off.

The next day, the soldier was called up again by the drill sergeant, as his trousers were covered in creases.

“Why are you still a mess!?” The sergeant roared in his face. “Why can’t you keep up with the others? If you can’t sort yourself out you’ll be sent packing!”

The soldier, not understanding his sergeants lack of compassion, and feeling rather sorry for himself, weakly stammered, “Yes.. I.. cancer”.

The following morning, the soldiers were lined up for a weapon inspection. The poor soldier was fumbling the parts everywhere, unable to focus on the commands given. Once more, the sergeant pulled him out in front of the section.

“I’ve given you enough warnings, today is your last day. Pack up your belongings.”

His fellow soldiers were aghast, and one of them shouted out, “sarg, you can’t send him home, he’s just found out he’s got cancer!”

The drill sergeant looked surprised, and a puzzled expression came over his face. “You’ve got cancer?” He asked the soldier, who nodded.

“Then why haven’t you told me, instead of every day insisting you can do your duties, with an ‘I can, Sir’?”

Why doesn’t Joe Biden visit children with cancer in hospitals?
Because he can’t sniff their hair.

Cancer is caused by improper diet. Putin has always been overweight. Sugar feeds cancer, and the western diet has a lot of it. The bad American diet has made it's way back to eastern countries like China with fast food restaurants. Meat is the dominate item for meals, with vegetables on the side to make it seem healthy. Salt, Fat, and Sugar are high in processed foods. The correct answer is to eat a salad as the main meal, I do this every day.

Many CEOs of companies and world leaders eat whatever they want everyday for free and they're fat. This leads to cancer and heart disease.

Regarding cancer, the name is determined by where it starts. Then the question is the metastatic stage. We don't know any of this for Putin.

The 10 deadliest cancers, and why there's no cure | Live Science

Last edited:
Back