so now that most ppl are anti-cg

someone needs to mod in the legions cg. starts with low spread but overheats quickly during duels. spread increases until it gets too hot and literally shuts down. this forces you to use it in bursts. you have to make weapon switch time a little faster too maybe so that it's still somewhat useful for duels.

if you are moving fast enough tho it cools down to the point if you're moving past some certain speed, it won't heat up at all and will remain low spread.

this balances dueling and chasing.

Last edited:
voting to have no cg like what is on shithole should have happened a long time ago

the rest of these ideas are stupid and gay fuck u all

these are all great ideas make LT more like other games and less like actual tribes.

you guys are well on your way to make LT renegayaids

someone needs to mod in the legions cg. starts with low spread but overheats quickly during duels. spread increases until it gets too hot and literally shuts down. this forces you to use it in bursts. you have to make weapon switch time a little faster too maybe so that it's still somewhat useful for duels.

if you are moving fast enough tho it cools down to the point if you're moving past some certain speed, it won't heat up at all and will remain low spread.

this balances dueling and chasing.
I made a chaingun like this in 2003.

Just say the word and I'll toss together a base mod with it.

cg is really fucking easy

hence how i nearly got 4k rating in the dx pu

I think nerfing the damage by 50% would be very reasonable, but pu's happen so rarely idk if it even matters yet since ppl seem to be fine with mostly discing in pubs as it is.

also shift shut the fuck up

no it's totally possible

but i think we would just need to add the option to community if it is ever back up for the no CG mode for sake of simplicity

There is always the option to have the mod use the modded cg in pubs, but when server switches to tourney mode then players spawn with normal cg. Or vice versa.

Oh great. Ban cg or nerf it till it's useless. Capping already ezpz because of wannabe disk warriors. Not to mention that you don't even need to run cap routes anymore to get back home. :lol:

Back