So...my trip to Vegas is fucking ruined (Thanks Obama)

OK so here's the plot twist. Vegas can wait until next year, plan B for this year, no Visa needed....

Caribbean Poker Party - Overview - partypoker LIVE

This will turn into some Far Cry 6 shit
iu

You will end up running down the street in your tiny little Y fronts. Crying. Possibly on fire.

The usual one watt bulbs deliberately and conveniently miss that part where I'm going to the Caribbean poker party in the Bahamas instead. Doesn't suit the narrative hey dumbfucks?

There's a world outside Bumfuck, Nowhere. In that world, people get 6 weeks annual vacation from work. It's weird I know but we get to do both. Suck it up Billybob.

I get 8 weeks and usually 13 days, what poor ass shit employer are you working for?

Tell us more about your separate vacations.

We went to Jamaica. Full of 'Mercuns. They couldn't believe we were there for 2 weeks because we got (at that time) 4 weeks annually. Kept getting "wow dude in the US we only get 2 weeks".

But you're different Billybob. You're a lying fuck.

No, plaz isn't lying. It's common. It's also common that people carry that much and don't use it choosing to work instead. Damn Americans. Especially those damn boomers and their fucking work ethic.

And yet pretty much the entire internet disagrees with you...and in the third world shithole I live in it's a legal requirement for employers to offer 30 days annual vacation and 15 paid sick days.

"The United States is the only advanced economy that does not federally mandate any paid vacation days or holidays"

"About one in four workers in the U.S. don't get any paid vacation time or holidays at all"

1 in 4 workers in U.S. don't get any paid vacation time or holidays - CBS News

Back