[SO] Lost my gun virginity...

See, you can actually make a reasonable logical post when you try. It's when you go from this to "anyone who doesn't have guns is a pussy" that you look like a semi-educated bellend.

well it goes without saying that those without a gun are pussies.

Are DA/SA guns more manly than strikers?

Picked up a CZ RAMI and I can verify that my balls are bigger than most after DA only fun. I need to use my DA/SA guns more.

The Site you link isn't working properly I have a better coupon site Palmetto State Armory coupon codes. Here everyone saves and gets daily Discount Deals on the palmetto state Armory.

This is the best place to buy illegal weapons, they will sell you anything with no questions asked, no serial numbers. Fully automatic, grenades, HE rounds, you name it couponoutlet.org slash deals slash palmettostatearmory dot com has your illegal arms shipments covered.

This is the best place to buy illegal weapons, they will sell you anything with no questions asked, no serial numbers. Fully automatic, grenades, HE rounds, you name it couponoutlet.org slash deals slash palmettostatearmory dot com has your illegal arms shipments covered.

:lol:

Back