so just picked my ex-gf and her friend up from jail

SexPistol

Veteran X
hadnt heard from her in a month or two

just picked up not bailed out didn't pay anything for them

loses her job and scholarship because of getting arrested

apparently someone at McDonalds messed up their order, and they got in a screaming match drunk as shit with someone working there

smart and totally worth it if you ask me

this is the first relationship where i've done nothing but upgrade all around, better job, in better shape than i was, dating nicer girls (i still like them chubby and ugly tho)

hollar if ur an upgrade pimp

this seems like a really good shot to fuck both of them as dirty as possible
even if they were in there just a month

Last edited:
this seems like i really good shot to fuck both of them as dirty as possible
even if they were in there just a month

that is the whole point of this thread really

because i thought the exact same thing: Alright, gonna get a nice fuck for my troubles, but man I got there and...

didn't even want to at that point, everything was just so sad, let herself go quite a bit, looked terrible, not much substance left in her life

so i just dropped them off at her friend's place and took $50 from them

ya, once you stop fucking them, you don't have to do shit like this for them anymore.

just fyi.

this reminds me of my ex. who in our ending months of the relationship she got addicted to coke, then after i dumped her she dropped out of college and lost her full ride scholarship

How's work SP? I really liked the show but I haven't really seen any updates since then from you.

It'd be cool if you could post about any interesting experiences you may have had. Places you went, people you met and the like.

well, that was mighty nice of you to do that.

btw- why did she lose her scholarship for this?

Back