So it's my birthday tomorrow...

I'll go ahead and call bullshit on this one. Either way, drunk on TW is a great use of your time midxe.

Your wife on national news sobbing her eyes out?

"And while I'm here busting my ass trying to get to my boyfriend mom's funeral, my so called dwarf husband stayed home while getting drunk and posting on a gaming forum with those who despise him."

Made for tv movie. Next month on the CW. The Arrow verse lives. Earth 38.

Pity meter at 50%.

OK funny story because you're a cunt and that's the only way to lighten this up. Travel from UAE to UK direct is all cancelled. Her Mom died 3 weeks ago and there was no way she was gonna make the funeral. She called the home office 5 times to try to help her out, she ended up on National TV news crying her eyes out because she couldn't got to her Mom's funeral. Shit got fixed pretty quick after that, but it was only for her. Did I mention you're a cunt yet?

~rules 4 thee but not 4 me~

any other covid-related self-contradictions u wish 2 share w/ us here at tribalwar gaming news?

Mitch driving a Ferrari is as believable as juggletits rebuilding a small block [emoji38]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

OK funny story because you're a cunt and that's the only way to lighten this up. Travel from UAE to UK direct is all cancelled. Her Mom died 3 weeks ago and there was no way she was gonna make the funeral. She called the home office 5 times to try to help her out, she ended up on National TV news crying her eyes out because she couldn't got to her Mom's funeral. Shit got fixed pretty quick after that, but it was only for her. Did I mention you're a cunt yet?

:lol: now that's an interesting lie

aLwBXYv_700bwp.webp

I am curious where in Dubai you can pick up booze like oompaloompa. I don't think there is a 7-11.

Ah quick google. Have to have a permit and can order online at LegalHomeDelivery.com

:lol:

Damn Minge. Bumping your birthday threads for attention.
What's next? More little dick pics?

Back