So is anyone playing in the Fury beta?

Reminds me of Guild Wars. I'm worried it will lose the "community" feel traditional MMO's generate.

SayNo-Furries.png

Reminds me of Guild Wars. I'm worried it will lose the "community" feel traditional MMO's generate.

that is one thing i was curious about, the footage i saw was just of arena combat, i didn't see any actual player interaction outside of that.

that is one thing i was curious about, the footage i saw was just of arena combat, i didn't see any actual player interaction outside of that.

I'm fairly certain thats all this game is about.

I predict it will suck more dick than reggs, and kurayami combined. Hell, I bet we could toss orbital in the mix and still be okay.

i played it a few weeks ago or so and that's all it was. you log on and you go into a match type (deathmatch type, team, and some other one involving gathering items or something). it's basically like playing a FPS game, you log on and do match types over and over. there isn't even a sp story like guild wars has as far as i know.

Last edited:
i played it a few weeks ago or so and that's all it was. you log on and you go into a match type (deathmatch type, team, and some other one involving gathering items or something). it's basically like playing a FPS game, you log on and do match types over and over. there isn't even a sp story like guild wars has as far as i know.

how was the gameplay? from what it looked like it was just straight RPG combat, no control points or anything of that nature. also looked a lot faster than normal MMO pvp.

Last edited:
it is faster than most mmo pvp, it's meant to be. the controls are very simplistic. you move, jump, and attack pretty much. you set your hotbars (a lot more slots than guild wars) and go out and fight. it doesn't go much deeper than that right now, maybe they might add something a little more. but right now it's like going and playing battlefield or unreal tournament, only your using swords and magic :p oh and in 3rd person of course. perhaps even jedi knight like.

I got into the fury beta session this weekend. I won't be able play. Anyone want my account?
just two things...
don't ask for my account and then just end up playing for 10 minutes
and you have to satisfy these min. specs (otherwise the game won't let you play)
PRE-BETA MIN SPECS
With optimization in Fury getting better and better we have been able to drop the minimum requirements for players down a few notches. We hope this will both allow many more people to play who previously couldn't, and improve performance for those who could.

This is our preliminary minimum hardware requirements for the upcoming pre-beta play tests this month.

Operating system:
Windows XP

CPU
Pentium D : 2.6GHz+
Pentium 4 : 3.0GHz+
Core Solo / Duo
AMD 2.0 GHz+ including FX- series

RAM
1 GB+

GPU (we only support these cards and not the card in-between range of cards).
The video card must also have 256MB+ of VRAM

nVidia – High End Renderer

nVidia – Low End Renderer

ATI – High End Renderer
x1600
x1650
x1700
x1800
x1900
x1950

ATI – Low End Renderer
x800
x850

The lower models in each family (eg. ATI x700, nVidia 6200) are not acceptable at the current time for performance reasons.

Drivers

* Install the latest drivers for everything (graphics, sound, motherboard etc). If you experience crashes, try the following versions below.
* The suggested forceware revision for nVidia cards (except the 8 series) is 93.71
* The suggested forceware revision for nVidia cards in the 8 series is 158.19
* The suggested catalyst revision for ATI cards is 7.4

Direct X
DirectX 9.0c

bump

free beta account

seriously nobody wants it? this game can't be that bad cannit? (lol)

anyway if u want it look 2 posts up for details

Back