So.... Is America great again yet?

Already linked you the info. You can continue to be obtuse, your point isn't lost on me. That said, the actuality of the situation is they are fucking up the roads more than they already are.

i read your link....

it involved one process of pothole filling. nothing about cold patching.

Hot mixed asphalt is manufactured at temperatures between 270°F and 325°F. Depending on the environmental conditions and the distance from the hot mix plant to the project, hot mix asphalt can lose between 5°F and 25°F.

seee

i would love to see where this filling it the "wrong way" will "double its depth and size" in just a few short days.......LOL

that is just straight up popycock nonsense imo

i don't doubt it wasn't the best job

i don't doubt it will need to be done again

However, cold patches are usually used as a temporary fix until you can have the pothole repaired properly

it was just a job that was done between the professionals doing their job

what irks me is that you guys are more mad at people who took it upon themselves to fill holes for free, using materials from their own their time and money, than the gubmt who was paid to do the job, paid again, paid again some more with higher registration/licensing costs, gas taxes, gas excise fees, federal funding, and still not touching them

this is pretty fitting though for this country

mad at everyone but the person who fucked you and naps on the job

or just doesn't show up to do their job at all

unless u think that person is me.....or if trump spends a dime of what you think is your tax money

Last edited:
i read your link....

it involved one process of pothole filling.

i would love to see where this filling it the "wrong way" will "double its depth and size" in just a few short days.......LOL

what irks me is that you guys are more mad at people who took it upon themselves to fill holes for free, with their time and momey, than the gubmt who was paid to do the job, paid again, paid again some more with higher registration/licensing costs, gas taxes, gas excise fees, federal funding, and still not touching them

unless u think that person is me.....or if trump spends a dime of what you think is your tax money

By1IQ5S.jpg

:rofl:

So fucking stupid.

enlighten me bro

show me how a "pothole doubles in size in days" if it is filled with gravel

you know, that substance that is packed down and under every road in america

that driving over packs down

that thing that floats around loosely in the bottom of every pothole that already exists

melting-pot-blog-by-marcus-sorour-potholes-in-johannesburg-jozi-image1.jpg

i am going to watch this one and test your theory

*science*

i should be able to see it change shape in the next 48 hours if you are correct

Last edited:
Holy fucking massive retard.

Tell that to family farms, small businesses (or any size, doesnt matter), or anything else passed along something the parents built. Yeah they didnt work the land or the restaurant or anything else that they inherit. They didnt build that at all.

Fuck you. Diaf.

Notice none of these statist douchebags will support Property Rights? Why is that? Because all the shit they support is part of the Ten Planks of communism. Read it for yourself and know your enemy.

The Ten Planks of the Communist Manifesto by Karl Marx

From what I read tax planning results in only those assets after the first ELEVEN MILLION. Yet you're implying that this is Marxism :lol:

:picard:

And ur so fukn abrasive about it. Relax, Mom and Dad won't lose their home, or the corner store.

Way to avoid the root of the problem. Just ignore the jealous part. It's the truth and the most important part. Don't give me that services bullshit. There are other ways than raiding wealth.
Because his post is bullshit only masking the truth. He wants wealth accumulated, spread. And definitely not to family who didn't earn it.. That is the root. The rest is bullshit wordsmithing to justify his blatant jealousy Fuck you both

article-2293846-18ADAD4E000005DC-546_634x414.jpg

No profit is made in a vacuum. No business exists without a market to operate in. The taxes paid by all go toward creating that market, the environment in which businesses operate. Are there inefficiencies there? sure. Is there waste? undoubtedly. Does that mean we should scrap the entire thing? You've got to be kidding.

Taxation is necessary. You can argue all you want about the amounts, about what's "fair" and what isn't, but if you accept that some amount of taxation is required for a functioning society, then it's hard to justify not sourcing some of that from what's left over in a tiny fraction of enormous estates of those who have benefited the most from being within that system.

it takes a village

51JMRkkh0xL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

your own kids are not yours

Melissa Harris-Perry says you need a good community leader

who is well paid and compensated

MSNBCs Melissa Harris-Perry owes $70,000 in delinquent taxes, IRS says - POLITICO

who also doesn't pay her fucking taxes

give it a break already....same bad song and dance as you pack your fukin face at the tax payer trough

theft is lucrative as fuk.......i get it. u get it. we all get it

Last edited:
i read your link....

it involved one process of pothole filling.

what irks me is that you guys are more mad at people who took it upon themselves to fill holes for free, using materials from their own their time and money, than the gubmt who was paid to do the job, paid again, paid again some more with higher registration/licensing costs, gas taxes, gas excise fees, federal funding, and still not touching them

What. The. Fuck. Are. You. Talking. About?

Who is mad? I just said, I don't think it was the best example, I even praised them for getting off their ass and doing something. Also never said it would double the size of the hole.

I agree with a lot of things you say usually, but you are tilting at windmills here Tele...and lumping me into an argument that I never put forth. Like I said, you can keep being obtuse, it isn't helping your argument though.

enlighten me bro

show me how a "pothole doubles in size in days" if it is filled with gravel

you know, that substance that is packed down and under every road in america

that driving over packs down

that thing that floats around loosely in the bottom of every pothole that already exists

melting-pot-blog-by-marcus-sorour-potholes-in-johannesburg-jozi-image1.jpg

i am going to watch this one and test your theory

*science*

i should be able to see it change shape in the next 48 hours if you are correct

It isn't filled with gravel, retard. It's filled with cold pack, allowing water in and trapping it beneath the surface. What happens when water is trapped below the surface then goes through freeze/thaw cycles? That's right Tele! It creates fissures, which destroy not only the freshly installed cold pack, it weakens the edges of the original hole, causing it to expand in size. As car tires, at any speed, continue to displace the loose gravel, the pothole grows and can double in size within days.

Now I understand this doesn't happen in sunny California where you live, and I know you love to argue just for the sake of seeing yourself type. But you're an idiot.

a "nest egg" that only begins getting taxed at $11 million, and with typical tax-planning schemes more likely only applies to estates of $50 million+

It's a method of (1) hampering the aggregation of concentrated transgenerational wealth and (2) making the tax code more progressive at the extreme upper end. It really is a testament of the ability of the ultra-wealthy to craft the policy narrative that they've convinced the rabble to be against this type of tax, when it really is a rare example of getting an easily-demonified slice of society to pay for your shit.
Ahh man the Federales are taking a cut before the first $50,000,000 ? Wtf communistic manifesto !!11!!!

The estate tax could be removed if we eliminated the free step-up in cost basis that happens upon inheriting investments.

For example, if your now-dead parents originally bought stocks for $1000, and those stocks are now worth $1 million -- then no one ever needs to pay capital gains tax on the $999,000 in unrealized gains.

If we forced taxation of all unrealized gains on inherited assets, then the government would collect a shit-ton more in taxes. But it would also affect everyone. In fact, it would negatively affect the uber-rich even more than estate taxes would.

The bottom line: The estate tax is just a compromise which gives a much favorable and simpler tax situation to everyone, including the ultra wealthy. The estate tax is not an attempt by the government to grab as much money as possible when you die.
I'd like to see some exemption. Since a modest lifetime savings/investment plan should yield $500K in assets, if not $1 to $2 Mn. maybe a cut off after the first $400K is reasonable?

I'd like to see gov't debt paid off "he who incurs wealth incurs the costs that go with wealth."

You two are the most knowledgeable about DEATH HAUL the communistic manifestation of government sponsored greed - yet oddly and contradictorily - running steep yearly deficits adding up to a near endless sea of debt.
--------------------------------------

Could you speak to this scenario?
- Tax exemption on first $400K indexed to inflation.
- $400K-$2Mn sliding scale up to 100%.

What would be the yearly revenue generated? I realize this is incredibly heavy taxation, I'm just wondering if this pays for gov't? (without the $600Bn overspent on the blackmailers of the MIIC).

... not everything is about you

the bar for success isn't a sliding metric you get to set just above your head
I decline joining ur db8 about asphalt.

Gonna push this inheritance tax thing, find out if it's an other communisti manifesto of the spirit of Karl that -SS- claims it to be. Gonna channel McCarthy! :p:

Last edited:
What. The. Fuck. Are. You. Talking. About?

Who is mad? I just said, I don't think it was the best example, I even praised them for getting off their ass and doing something. Also never said it would double the size of the hole.

I agree with a lot of things you say usually, but you are tilting at windmills here Tele...and lumping me into an argument that I never put forth. Like I said, you can keep being obtuse, it isn't helping your argument though.

you are not phaytal and i shouldn't lump in with his brand of derp

No, Tele.

Poorly filling in pot holes with shitty cold pack softens the walls of the original hole, and it can double in size in a matter of days. It's especially bad in areas that see large temperature swings.

you just said the holes might not have been done properly

i don't doubt that

that what they did might have been worse in some regards than nothing at all

i can't doubt that is a possibility either

all scenario dependent

Even if they are done properly they can destroy themselves in a matter if days due to freeze/thaw cycles. Cold pack is garbage, and can cause more damage to the road in the hands of amateur road workers, which was the point dubsack made from the beginning.

Again, you're an idiot.

It isn't filled with gravel, retard. It's filled with cold pack, allowing water in and trapping it beneath the surface. What happens when water is trapped below the surface then goes through freeze/thaw cycles? That's right Tele! It creates fissures, which destroy not only the freshly installed cold pack, it weakens the edges of the original hole, causing it to expand in size. As car tires, at any speed, continue to displace the loose gravel, the pothole grows and can double in size within days.

Now I understand this doesn't happen in sunny California where you live, and I know you love to argue just for the sake of seeing yourself type. But you're an idiot.

and if a hole isn't sealed properly those fissures occur regardless of what you later fill the hole with. this is an issue with even cracked roads ffs. this is why all potholes get bigger with time and people driving over them and never smaller.

you act like tossing random some shit in a hole will just make any hole bigger

that is a pretty amazing theory to test out

one that ditch diggers really need to invest some research and development into

and you want semantics.......

portland, with the exception of this winter, isn't that cold of a place

The cool season lasts for 3.3 months, from November 14 to February 22, with an average daily high temperature below 53°F. The coldest day of the year is December 30, with an average low of 36°F and high of 45°F.

pretty sure water doesn't freeze at 36°F

so good point i guess at getting mad at someone for trying to fix a problem but making it worse because they weren't government employees that you love so much (unless you think that person is me)

Average low = 36 degrees, which means it never freezes.

#telelogic

Clearly you don't understand what a freeze/thaw cycle is.

Last edited:
Even if they are done properly they can destroy themselves in a matter if days due to freeze/thaw cycles. Cold pack is garbage, and can cause more damage to the road in the hands of amateur road workers, which was the point dubsack made from the beginning.

Again, you're an idiot.

gravel roads......

how the rest of the world functions but apparently doesn't function

because micro fissures and erosion destroys everything in days

even mountains don't stand a chance

LOL

even though most gravel roads will soon be better than our fukin interstate system if trends continue......especially so in California

Texas Converts 80 Miles Of Paved Road To Gravel Thanks To Lack Of Funds

Governments switch to dirt roads to save cash, tear up existing paved streets - United States Today

ohhhh noes

Average low = 36 degrees, which means it never freezes.

#telelogic

Clearly you don't understand what a freeze/thaw cycle is.

with no freezing

there isn't a thaw cycle

LMAO

fuk u bad at science

or maybe just critical thinking

maybe thinking

i dunno

still watching these rocks grow over here

Last edited:
how many mountains will that bring down?

if it gets to 32 degrees will the roads cave in?

is this where sink holes come from?

LOL

kzLYnGc.png

you are like that guy who fears wet concrete because of ice

even during summer time

Back