So im selling my gaming pc. How much is this worth?

|baby|roach|

Veteran X
Im selling my gaming computer because I no longer play video games. My buddy is gona give me his mac g4 laptop so I have no need for this....

What do you think this setup is worth? I really dont know how much money id get for it. Only number I could think of was around $2200 for the setup???
The prices are canadian btw.

So here are the specs of what I have and some pictures :)

Picture087.jpg

Picture092.jpg

Picture077.jpg

Picture086.jpg

The Lcd Monitor: Samsung SyncMaster 172X 12ms. I got this around 3 months ago for 700$ including tax...

I have a Microsoft Wireless Desktop Elite keyboard with two wireless optical mice.

Now heres my system specs..

The case, Lianli pc6070. Its $220 new.

The CPU, Intel 3ghz with upgraded spire fan. Its like 258$ new and the fan is 80$ new.

Motherboard, Abit Ic7-G. Im pretty sure its around 180$.

The ram, corsair twunx1024-4400 pc4400 2x512mb ddr. Its $619 new. (month or so old)

Video card, Ati x800 Pro 256mb. Its like $580

Harddrive, 120gig sata barracuda. Around 100$.

The Power Supple, Ocz powerstream 520 watt. Bought this when it was 300$. Its now $165 new.

Some extra lil things like blue led fans, fan controller, modded case feet ect..

Thank you all for your help. :)

|baby|roach| said:
How is that reasonable :ugh:
Just the ram and video card is worth over 1000$

Maybe at the time, but you can get that video card new for $300. The ram isn't worth that much either.

I'd say 1800-2000 is reasonable for everything, it's a fucking bitch to sell a complete setup used. You might be better off seeing what parting everything out on Ebay would get you. It'd be alot of aggrevation but you'd have better luck selling.

Sell the monitor and the system separately.

The system might be able to pull $2000 alone if you find the right buyer.

Back