[so] I'm a dad now!

S_hift

Veteran X
Veteran XX
our baby was born last Friday august 11 2017
hes a healthy little boy and weighed in @ 7.3 pounds
he passed all of his tests and we finally got to take him home today.
I'll probably be sharing baby pictures in this thread lol

here is a picture of jay (its only half of my name jason)
ibxqkoD.png

ps. that one bit about baby's looking the same isn't true lol :mecry:

Congrats. I had my second about 6 weeks ago.

Find my parenting thread that shit was good...

thanks ram! and congrats to you. boy or a girl (not that it matters, but for the sake of le dad club).

ty false egyptian god of civilization

fyi dopetown, i'm 28 sorry if YOU'RE the one thats 17 and is single, miserable and still lives in his moms basement. You don't tell people they should have flushed their baby down the toilet. At least I know you wouldn't say that to my face, person to person. yknow man to man.

edit: wtf I just got sigbotted :(

you seem like a well adjusted father

enjoy the time in your kid's life where you are the mental superior

you know, til his 7th birthday

bro i could smash that babys head under the toilet seat while taking a shit

then walk over 2 my bidet and make sure to rinse real good

baby blood doesnt wipe clean as easy as a good shit from taco bell

by using hypotheticals

like could instead of would

bcuz technically ne 1 is capable of doin what i said, especially heavier guys

Kinda goes like this

Poopy diapers
Love and cuddles
Lots of laughs
Lots of babble
Movement
Running
Mischief
Parenting
School bus
Swearing
Girlfriends
Driving
Gone

yeah naptowns teenage angst is really starting to show. probably due to the death of his favorite bands singer chester bennington. I mean look how hard hes trying to get underneath my skin.

I'm like the happiest guy in the world! I got promoted to package sorter at the ups and the love of my life conceived our first born son. it was only two years ago that I was a mere salesman at a skateshop in bethesda.

Don't get me wrong though, I'm not really trying to brag. I'm just so grateful for everything and I can't help but share with all my tribal friends.

I learned an important lesson as well that I'd like to share.

A lot of things are gonna hurt you in life, a lot of people are going to hurt you too. Its all about finding the things worth hurting over. Childbirth is one of those things that are worth hurting over. The pain a woman puts you through during those 9 months is worth hurting over and is nothing compared to that moment of conception.

ps. i didn't faint, i think that stuff only happens in the movies lol

yeah naptowns teenage angst is really starting to show. probably due to the death of his favorite bands singer chester bennington. I mean look how hard hes trying to get underneath my skin.

I'm like the happiest guy in the world! I got promoted to package sorter at the ups and the love of my life conceived our first born son. it was only two years ago that I was a mere salesman at a skateshop in bethesda.

Don't get me wrong though, I'm not really trying to brag. I'm just so grateful for everything and I can't help but share with all my tribal friends.

I learned an important lesson as well that I'd like to share.

A lot of things are gonna hurt you in life, a lot of people are going to hurt you too. Its all about finding the things worth hurting over. Childbirth is one of those things that are worth hurting over. The pain a woman puts you through during those 9 months is worth hurting over and is nothing compared to that moment of conception.

ps. i didn't faint, i think that stuff only happens in the movies lol

serious questions

was this a planned pregnancy?

how much will you get in welfare per month?

Actually it wasn't planned, however I let her know that I'll still be her man whatever she decides to do and that I respect her decision whole heartedly. Also people who get a 401k don't get put welfare. In a few months I'll also have access to my stock discounts, dental coverage and health insurance. I just have to be careful, stay safe and follow protocol.

ps; half serious question* honest to god answer

further explanation. she had missed her appointment for her birth control shot.

Last edited:
uhh promoted to sorter

isnt that the lowest position at fedex/ups

i get emails from them all the time asking about mid-management/logistics positions and i've never stepped foot in their facilities lmao

Back