So if Biden is elected

Still paying taxes
Still own property in the US
Still spend money in the US
Still close to our daughters
Still vote

I am in America
I am an American

notice how scum bag synth, trojanman420blazeit, et al etc never care when Mitchdubai, absent, and anubis run their mouth about our country they never paid a dime to........or lived in (other than mitch in hotel fees while life squatting poker tables in Vegas)

yet you are the bad guy?

:lol:

these people are so full of shit the only thing worse than their opinions that have no merit, nor consistency, even from post to post, is their envy and hatred of anyone who isn't stuck in their now dumpster fire shitty cities.

if you aren't here to spread the pain and misery you serve them no point or purpose

should just shut your mouth and listen to the buildings and blocks next to them burn......:lol:

im not here to spread pain and misery im just preaching the gospel of hcq + zinc and free breathing

notice how scum bag synth, trojanman420blazeit, et al etc never care when Mitchdubai, absent, and anubis run their mouth about our country they never paid a dime to........or lived in (other than mitch in hotel fees while life squatting poker tables in Vegas)

yet you are the bad guy?

these people are so full of shit the only thing worse than their opinions that have no merit, nor consistency, even from post to post, is their envy and hatred of anyone who isn't stuck in their now dumpster fire shitty cities.

if you aren't here to spread the pain and misery you serve them no point or purpose

should just shut your mouth and listen to the buildings and blocks next to them burn......:lol:

how can you be for nationalism in one thread then atone globalism in the next?

i dont give mitch/ark/foreigner etc shit about them talking about america because they didnt opt out of the best country on the planet and i likely know little about their country and their experience

how can you be for nationalism in one thread then atone globalism in the next?

because if you believe that Mexico can be Mexico.....and the USA can be the USA you can't be a nationalist?

LMAO

u really are dumber than a rock dude. It's like listening to a chia pet talk sometimes.

It's like saying you can't believe in teams because you played on another team. You can't believe in your sports ball because you visited or went to another stadium.

this point is that fucking daft man. this hard to comprehend. no wonder you can't grasp my jumping around......you can't even do point to point logic adaptation. a straight line is too convoluted to comprehend.

i dont give mitch/ark/foreigner etc shit about them talking about america because they didnt opt out of the best country on the planet and i likely know little about their country and their experience

and because they spew your flavor of diatribe

they are your comrades

like when epidemic tells amram or pagy to stfu because they are canadian (but never tic etc)

this is the same reason you will call someone fresh off the boat illegally crossing the river more American than Severed is........despite the sacrifices he made for this country.

I hope you never leave Chicago, it burns down around you, because if you leave you can never like the Cubs, Bears, Whitesox, and Bulls again according to your own highly distorted and dishonest viewpoint you are spewing to me right now.

That's how this works you say.

Last edited:
Tom Brady can't believe in the NFL

he wasn't a Patriot

can no longer talk about the patriots

because he no longer plays for Patriots

no wonder you have to take a knee to pee........

and fuck you for making me do sports analogies because it's the only thing you could possibly grasp that doesn't require me breaking out the actual crayons.

these people can't have national pride either

Frequently visible at political rallies, Mexican flag takes on new symbolism

because they work the fields in the USA Trojanman420 told me

proxy-image

(but of course he wants these people to vote, but not Severed)

there are people too stupid to talk to.....and its safe to say you are now one of them

i absolutely love it when jugs tries to rag on cael's mud hut

juggs, you are aware that we have seen photos of your swamp hovel, right?

wat's sad is we haven't seen pics of UR swamp hovel

y is that

do u not even have a hovel?

wat's sad is we haven't seen pics of UR swamp hovel

y is that

do u not even have a hovel?

antia chaol of oakland fame/shame doesn't own property

it isn't his "thing"

still a po box and part time apt camper/squater if you know what i mean

HdqWDNM.png

viva la resistance and poverty

*end lip lisp*

Mitchdubai isn't really one to get to complain from any sense of a moral high ground.

He's literally in a nation that currently uses slaves...oh I'm sorry "servants whom have forcibly been denied control over their passports", if that helps the bastard sleep at night.

Back