So I was at the gym today...

Dysc0rd

Veteran X
Do people even work out at the gym anymore? Saw a guy in kakahi shorts sitting on benches and machines reading a newspaper. A group of dirty mexicans crowding up the free weight area talking about burrito sauce, and 2 darkies taking of bench space texting non-stop.

Why isn't murder legal. :mecry:

I've never seen that at my gym, actually.

But then, they have a few little social areas where people can sit and do that kind of thing.

Depends on the gym for me. I live in Dallas, have a membership to 24-Hour, and there are two gyms close to me. One is in somewhat northern Dallas, filled with polite normal people, who rerack weights and are generally considerate of others. The other is in a shitty suburb of Dallas called Mesquite, and it's filled with things like 6 dirty indians who take up all the free weight space and absolutely refuse to rerack anything whatsoever.

The former is typically worth the extra 10 minute drive.

did you curse at any women there to show them how cool you are?

haha that is edgy dude show those women how dominant you are!

Here let me tell you all what this is... Two shit posts by a shit poster.

:shock:

Ya I said it. You don't have to suck on his nuts you fuckin' pussies. If the extent of shit we have on him is his busted fiance it's simply because you are all to afraid to give him shit.

PS. Your fiance isn't actually busted. I got no beef with her.

no one sucks on my nuts because I don't ban anyone because of what they say to me I'm not like other dickhead forum mods. I can troll just like you all can. you can say what you want, I'm not going to cry or ban you about it. if you want to call me out, feel free.

Back