So I wanna try this flavor

Shamble

Veteran X
I've been thinking lately....about THICK chics. I know I'm rude when I've always appreciated the skinny - average girls in front of their fat friends but I feel guilty now and would like to try the flavor. I'm getting tired of the thin, I wanna sample a lot of woman. Anyways here are some pics have allowed me to expand more comfortably into my thick woman obsession.

thickythick2.jpg
thickythick.jpg

Please post your thick thick fantasies!

Well, only thing a fat chick is good for is blowjobs and swallowing every single time....

I have had fat before, and am not interested or drunk enough to want it again

I know a 19 year old virgin, but it would take a tow truck to lift her thighs into place so you could fuck her..it is funny, her sister is 5'1" and weighs 90lbs, but this whale tops the scales at over 400...and she is depressed because she cannot get laid...

I know a 19 year old virgin, but it would take a tow truck to lift her thighs into place so you could fuck her..it is funny, her sister is 5'1" and weighs 90lbs, but this whale tops the scales at over 400...and she is depressed because she cannot get laid...

Does she not know of any black guys?

There isn't anything wrong with slightly "thicker" chicks, the ones you've posted are just fucking fat however.

There is a difference between thick chicks and fat fucks who need to eat a salad instead of a quart of ice cream.

Back