So, I met an older woman at the bar last night ...

There is no reason to believe me at all, and that's how it is.
I've given you my story, and the only thing I can add is if there were "beatings, black eyes" and the rest of the things TW muses about, I'd also be guilty of battery. This has gone way too far, I hope Lemon keeps my story in his satchel.

TW: Better than anger management therapy. And cheaper.

It gets complicated. Yes, I did tell them what happened and what I said and they took me away and charged me with everything. That was April 2017-- fast-forward to June and she's telling the DA's office: "Look, I had drank some wine, I was mad, and the cop coached me through the statement I wrote that night. He told me to scratch out that, write this instead, and in the end, he grabbed it and arrested Lavan. If you really want this to go to trial, I'm going to witness that I was coached by him to say a lot of things that didn't happen."

After that, the DA offered me the misdemeanor of simple assault, and I accepted. There's no way I couldn't accept that, I was guilty- I did yell that threat.

In the end, Lisa was my executioner and savior.

I hope this will put all the speculation by this stupid board to rest. I'm really not that interesting. Not once has anyone asked me for details on 100 mile races.

Obviously racist cops

It gets complicated. Lisa was my executioner and savior. :eek:

I hope this will put all the speculation by this stupid board to rest. I'm really not that interesting.

Not once has anyone asked me for details on 100 mile races.

Women are both :heart: and :satan:

100 mile races? OK, I'll ask.
Plz tell me.

How many did you run?
How wuz it?

:confused:
An Injun runs?
I thought Injuns rode horses?

Ooooooh, I get it. You horse raced in 100 mile races

Er, how were the races?
Did ya enjoy the wind blowing thru yer long Injun hair?

A penguin is driving his car on a hot summer day, when all of a sudden he heard a large bang, and the engine started rattling. Luckily, he was by an old fashioned gas station with an on duty mechanic, so he pulled into the station. After describing the problem, the mechanic said he'd take a look, it would be about 30 minutes.

The penguin looked around and saw across the street an ice cream parlor. He went in and got himself a giant vanilla ice cream cone, and happily started eating. Because of the heat the ice cream started to melt and got all over the penguins face and hands making a pretty big mess.

Finishing off the ice cream cone, he walked back to the gas station and the mechanic came out and said "Well, looks like you blew a seal".

The penguin replied "Oh, no, it's just ice cream".

A penguin is driving his car on a hot summer day, when all of a sudden he heard a large bang, and the engine started rattling. Luckily, he was by an old fashioned gas station with an on duty mechanic, so he pulled into the station. After describing the problem, the mechanic said he'd take a look, it would be about 30 minutes.

The penguin looked around and saw across the street an ice cream parlor. He went in and got himself a giant vanilla ice cream cone, and happily started eating. Because of the heat the ice cream started to melt and got all over the penguins face and hands making a pretty big mess.

Finishing off the ice cream cone, he walked back to the gas station and the mechanic came out and said "Well, looks like you blew a seal".

The penguin replied "Oh, no, it's just ice cream".

:rofl:

I bet it was a Gaytime icecream.
iu

Back