So, I met an older woman at the bar last night ...

Bounty

Love
Veteran XX
I've got to say, she looked pretty good for a 60-year-old. In fact, she was smoking hot and I found myself thinking she probably had a really sexy daughter somewhere.

Crazily enough, after a couple of drinks, she asked if I’d ever had a "Sportsman’s Double."

“What’s that?” I asked.

“It’s a mother and daughter threesome,” she said.

As my mind began to embrace the idea, and I wondered what her daughter might look like, I said, “No, I haven’t."

We drank a bit more, then she said with a wink, “Tonight’s your lucky night!”

We went back to her place. As we entered, she flipped on the hall light and shouted upstairs:

“Mom ... you still awake?”

fat trailer trash with multiple kids each?

That was the picture that I got immediately after I read what he said. I'm not saying I'm right, I'm just saying that's the picture I got and found it very plausible. Jerry Springer guests, that kind of thing.

I'll say it another time. I've never physically hurt anyone.

That was the picture that I got immediately after I read what he said. I'm not saying I'm right, I'm just saying that's the picture I got and found it very plausible. Jerry Springer guests, that kind of thing.
And i've never lived in a trailer park. But don't you have a domestic violence charge?

And i've never lived in a trailer park. But don't you have a domestic violence charge?

She yelled at my dog.
I told her that if she ever touched my dog, I'd tear her throat out.
She called the cops.
Charged with tons of shit, strangulation was the best felony they could find.
Pled guilty to simple assault (pro-tip: yelling a threat is assault), no battery.

Saying what I did to her was a crime, as it turns out. You don't have to ever touch anyone to be guilty of domestic violence. TW is funny, over the last 4 years, I've been accused of regularly beating women. .what did you say? Blackened their eyes, good Lord. I threatened her, and I shouldn't have. Now I'm paying for a sentence I yelled.

Cliffs: yes, I have a domestic violence misdemeanor on my record now.

Last edited:
She yelled at my dog.
I told her that if she ever touched my dog, I'd tear her throat out.
She called the cops.
Charged with tons of shit, strangulation was the best felony they could find.
Pled guilty to simple assault (pro-tip: yelling a threat is assault), no battery.

Saying what I did to her was a crime, as it turns out. You don't have to ever touch anyone to be guilty of domestic violence. TW is funny, over the last 4 years, I've been accused of regularly beating women. .what did you say? Blackened their eyes, good Lord. I threatened her, and I shouldn't have. Now I'm paying for a sentence I yelled.

you have a bad habit of threatening bodily harm to people, that's for sure. :shrug:

you have a bad habit of threatening bodily harm to people, that's for sure. :shrug:

fun fact: She and I are still friends, and to this day you are the name from TW that she remembers. Well Naptown also, cause he called me sometimes. But as far as she is concerned, you're the lowest form.

Any real man has demons inside at birth. It takes some longer to cage those demons. Some men never manage to do that. A man born without demons is called a beta.

Back