So, i just hooked up with my roommates love interest...

thedrummingfish

Veteran XV
So, my roommate told me he really likes this chick. I meet said girl and really like her. I end up in her apartment alone with her and we end up fucking and we see ourselves being together for a while. So i told my roommate and he just stormed out of the apartment and took off some place. He never made a move and he does this to himself all the time; obsesses over a girl, never makes a fucking move and then gets pissed off and never talks to the offending guy ever again. Vindictive bastard. so i ask you TW, did I fuck up, or is it his own damn fault...cause well, i feel really shitty about it.

wow.

low move bro.

low.

Like i said though man, he does this to himself over and over. obsesses over a girl he knows has no interest in him, and then gets pissed when she falls for somebody else. im not not going to be with a girl i can see myself with for a while just because some guy ive only known for 2 years is obsessed with her.

superbowl-xli-bob-sanders-interception-HX05907.jpg

so pretty much you've already made your justifications and decision yet claim to feel shitty about it....right.

if his advances had failed or he had failed to attempt to advance its not your fault, but you have to give him the opportunity to attempt his advances prior to you advancing

ya dig?

Back