So, I just got a guy fired...

Getting him fired was no big deal. He said something stupid and got called on it.

Coming to Tribalwar in search of praise, now that is fucking retarded.

the only reason to be offended by those remarks is if you're a fag or a tranny, so which is it

you're a complete fucking faggot for doing htis, but i think we already all knew that

I don't get it...

were you offended because you are a gay and/or a transvestite?

I mean, if not, then you seriously need to just get laid or something to take that edge off...a more *normal* response might have been to laugh or something and be like "Yeah it's not the best music dude, but sorry company policy says we have to play it..."

Well that's great... He'll probably start selling drugs to little kids so he can pay his rent. But seriously, this guy is gonna be living off our tax money with his unemployment check benefit, and shocking enough, he might be bringing in more money that way. I'm sure he'll be motivated to find a new job now. Yet another tax burden you have single handedly created.

Smart move dumb ass.

**UPDATE**

Well...
The two managers and head of HR department just came into my office. They said, "Ryan, we want to make sure you're fine and everything and we have a zero tolerance for this kind of thing. We are 100% grateful that you brought this to our attention as these kinds of acts are certainly not permitted here in our company. Other employee's did overhear his slander and said something as well."

So I guess I wasn't the only one :shrug:

fired over saying the music is gay, good job, way to fuck up is his job

little too much sand in the vagina to deal with him making fun of the music?

[Khorne]Johnny X said:
Getting him fired was no big deal. He said something stupid and got called on it.

Coming to Tribalwar in search of praise, now that is fucking retarded.
Who said I was in search of praise? This is the first time this has happened to me, I don't want to be praised for it. Are you an idiot?

you posted here, you were looking for something.

maybe it wasnt praise but it sure was for attention you fucking attention whore faggot.

ohnozfiremetu

who the hell says "gays and transvestites" listen to so and so? how old was this guy?

Okay, after reading the *update*, I'm convinced the guy who started this thread MUST himself be gay and/or transvestite, and his company openly knows about it. Fear of a gigantic homo-discriminatory litigation action is the only possible reason they would be so eagerly willing to can the other guy in a heartbeat.

Back