[So] I hit 2k last night

Ddrakon

Veteran XV
And this maintenance is pissing me off. I've already fapped twice in anticipation.

Hell, my toon is camped at the arena vendor with the two gems and aldor enchant in his bag. :D

Thanks :) and yeah it'll be the shoulders. Already have my weapon.

Will be full S3 once maintenance is over, although I do need to pick up the one handers since I still use the S1 ones with int enchants for the mana regen.

My partner recently hit 70 too, still has some blues and a green, haha.

/e-peen flex++

I got my warr alt his shoulders yesterday. Did it with a druid still wearing greens and blues (and my warr still had lots of s1 on as well). Lol @ all the full s3 mirror matches we went against and still won.

I got my warr alt his shoulders yesterday. Did it with a druid still wearing greens and blues (and my warr still had lots of s1 on as well). Lol @ all the full s3 mirror matches we went against and still won.
Yeah, it's really fucking pathetic how easy it is for any druid / war to get 2k.

Hell, it's really fucking pathetic how easy it is for any druid to get 2k.

Yeah, it's really fucking pathetic how easy it is for any druid / war to get 2k.

Yeah, that's my main beef with the arena and the rating requirements. It's pretty retarded to have them when some classes are disadvantaged compared to the others.

I know I have the potential to hit 2.2k in S4 for the shoulders, but I play on a very small server, so it's hard to find a partner with the same potential. My current priest is alright, but he has much to learn.

Oh well, it feels good picking up the shoulders while playing what is arguably the most gimped arena class right now.

he's talking about mirror matches, how can you blame the setup

its more like "its really pathetic how bad some people are at this game"

he's talking about mirror matches, how can you blame the setup

its more like "its really pathetic how bad some people are at this game"
That was my point...

He's beating druid / war who have full s3 with his druid in greens. I was pointing out that you don't have to be any good to get full s3 with that combo.

Doesn't mean good people don't run that setup, it just means that beating mirror teams who outgear you significantly proves there are garbage players getting 2k in 2v2 because of druids.

Last edited:
Or they just got a 2k 2v2 and got 800 a week with a shitty druid carrying them?

A high rated 2v2 isn't great points but it's still good enough to get gear relatively fast. Plus at this point in the season even if you just got 2v2 points you should have everything if you had 2k.

It's just really easy to get 2k in 2v2 if you are a druid or any class that combos with a druid. That's all I'm saying.

Wheeeeeee

sexyorcyw2.jpg

Scare Beast change isn't live yet, and it might get tuned down or straight reverted since there's a massive shitstorm over it.

Yes it'll help against druids, but it's just another gimmick like the aimed and arcane shot changes that don't address the core problems of hunters in arena and only make the other classes despise hunters even more. :p

Hunter teams are so easy as a druid

Just sit in bear form and jump around on top of them. Shift out to cast hots ~once a minute

Even with beast-coil it will still be easy in 2s. It's 3s or 5s where you might get fucked by it.

Scare Beast change isn't live yet, and it might get tuned down or straight reverted since there's a massive shitstorm over it.

Yes it'll help against druids, but it's just another gimmick like the aimed and arcane shot changes that don't address the core problems of hunters in arena and only make the other classes despise hunters even more. :p

I personally never liked scare beast on a cast. But 30 yards is way too extreme. It should be same distance, instant cast, and have the same cooldown. If you sting a druid, he instant shifts into bear. But with two people beating on you, you have to FD to scare beast or it just won't go off before the shift anyway if they're paying attention.

Back