[SO] I finally played Max Payne 3

Edofnor

Veteran XX
at 3 hours in, i was pretty excited and in some senses glad that i had put it off for a few years after buying it (sort of like the feeling u get when ur ready 2 nut watching a pr0n vid that lines up perfectly w/ the fantasy u need in that moment, but u edge back and wait until the money shot comes up b4 u blow ur load)

by the last 2 chapters of the game i was fucking angry

i can't bleev i waded thru so much cheese (10+ headshots, bad guy doesn't even flinch, etc.) just to see a shitty ending

jfc D+

would maybe play again w/ enough drugs to keep me zoned out on the bad design and snl-does-magnumPI-but-means-to-be-serious writing

becker's last dialogue was str8 outta the made for UPN tuesday afternoon movie

i remember liking it the first time i played through

i've picked up again just for fun gun play a few times, and always get bored around the stadium level

decent enough though :)

it was bundled w/ red dead when i bought it like 5 years ago, so it was basically a bonus game to me

still disappointing, it looked like A lvl shit for the first half and then fell apart like as if its name was Sunderland AFC

btw i watched that sunderland shit on netflix, omg wat a laff riot they got relegated 2 years in a row

btw this was my first max payne, i did not play the originals, so i was untainted by expectations :cool:

max payne 3 was cool nice song at the airport shootout

let's not forget about max payne the movie with mark wahlberg and mila kunis as a shitty mona sax

The game was a lot of fun! You guys are crazy.

Also, the dialogue is meant to be overly dramatic like noir pulp. They did the same with Sin City.

I really like the character of Max. During the first game he was much younger and instead of picking up health packs you would pick up bottles of painkillers, and every time you took some he'd talk about "the pills." In this game he has an addiction and its like 18 years after the first. Nice little touch.

The gunplay was a lot of fun, and the game looked really good with how it used colors. A huge difference from the first two which were in NYC at night time. I thought it was a really nice way to shake the series up.

Back